Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 720 721 722 723 724 ... 869 870
I would like to be removed from all pinglists, please.
I would like to be removed from all pinglists, please.
Help edit the Flight Rising page on Fanlore!
Hi! Can I have Spiral M added to my list? Thank you! (:
Hi! Can I have Spiral M added to my list? Thank you! (:
f6ce564683e9d325d584dbff5a65c9acbc3a24a2.png o607-d04-bumblebree14.pngo607-d03-bumblebree14.pngo607-d05-bumblebree14.pngo607-d01-bumblebree14.png veil hatchery
aberration hatchery
raffle dragon
- - - - - - -
she/her
fr +3
@marienine
Deleted your entry

@bumblebree14
Spiral M is already on your breeds list
@marienine
Deleted your entry

@bumblebree14
Spiral M is already on your breeds list
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
Unsure how this'll work (I've only been here a year), but hopefully I did alright with the form. I didn't know about this thread until moments ago, tbh. :o I'm an active CCer.

My main priorities are the robot/mech features, but regarding warriors, I am actually wanting more Knight type based things (even better if they're Dark Knights), if that makes sense? Unsure what high fantasy actually referred to, haha; If it means something else, let me know and I'll inform if I need it removed. :3

For anime, I'd mostly only want Pokémon, Yugioh, maybe Black Butler, and Digimon. Didn't see any specifics for those. I admit, I'm super picky with media.
Unsure how this'll work (I've only been here a year), but hopefully I did alright with the form. I didn't know about this thread until moments ago, tbh. :o I'm an active CCer.

My main priorities are the robot/mech features, but regarding warriors, I am actually wanting more Knight type based things (even better if they're Dark Knights), if that makes sense? Unsure what high fantasy actually referred to, haha; If it means something else, let me know and I'll inform if I need it removed. :3

For anime, I'd mostly only want Pokémon, Yugioh, maybe Black Butler, and Digimon. Didn't see any specifics for those. I admit, I'm super picky with media.
Hi I'd like to be removed from any lists for now TIA
Hi I'd like to be removed from any lists for now TIA
bat_by_blobicons-d9d0thx.gif
Hi, I've changed my username (from roki to Map1e). Thank you! <3
Hi, I've changed my username (from roki to Map1e). Thank you! <3
Y5ILoot.png
Hello, may I be removed from all pinglists for now? Thank you
Hello, may I be removed from all pinglists for now? Thank you
hello, i would like to be removed from all pinglists!
hello, i would like to be removed from all pinglists!
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
dear me, I have to redo my list to just mechanical stuff already, LOL; Those were too many pings

Can I please have every ping removed except for mechanical/robot and all species (including new), and maybe add an "armor" or maybe "knight/dark knight" ping list? ;3; If the armor and/or knight pinglist is added, I'd love to be added to it.

Or if there's a way to do it for various specific dragons (like my knight stuff? Most likely mGuardians and fImperials currently), I'd love to know. I admit, I am super new to this so have no idea what to do or anything...I'm not the smartest droid, y'know? If that's a thing, I can probably do it with a new list, idk. xD I've no experience with Google Forms.
Don't want to make too much work for you since I can tell that this is a super busy board.
dear me, I have to redo my list to just mechanical stuff already, LOL; Those were too many pings

Can I please have every ping removed except for mechanical/robot and all species (including new), and maybe add an "armor" or maybe "knight/dark knight" ping list? ;3; If the armor and/or knight pinglist is added, I'd love to be added to it.

Or if there's a way to do it for various specific dragons (like my knight stuff? Most likely mGuardians and fImperials currently), I'd love to know. I admit, I am super new to this so have no idea what to do or anything...I'm not the smartest droid, y'know? If that's a thing, I can probably do it with a new list, idk. xD I've no experience with Google Forms.
Don't want to make too much work for you since I can tell that this is a super busy board.
@catmashiin @JazzyLynx @okcomputer Your entries have been removed!

@Map1e Your username has been updated!

@Namulord I've removed all of your keyword specifics except for 'robot/robotic/cyborg'! Just as a heads up, you may have been getting so many pings because you included 'no preference' in your specifics. 'No preference' means you'll get pings for any skin as long as it matches the breeds+coverage you signed up for and doesn't include any of the keywords you don't want to be pinged for. Because you had every breed selected and 'no preference', that means you would have been getting pings for *every* skin for *every* breed except the ones that used keywords in your do-not-pings! Now, you will *only* be getting pings for skins that use the 'robot/robotic/cyborg' keyword, regardless of breed or coverage, and don't use any of the keywords in your do-not-pings.

There is a way to make entries for specific breeds! You can submit multiple forms to fit different preferences. So, you could submit a new form with just Guardian M, Imperial F, and e.g. the 'warrior' and 'high fantasy' keywords, and you would start getting pings for those kinds of skins too!
@catmashiin @JazzyLynx @okcomputer Your entries have been removed!

@Map1e Your username has been updated!

@Namulord I've removed all of your keyword specifics except for 'robot/robotic/cyborg'! Just as a heads up, you may have been getting so many pings because you included 'no preference' in your specifics. 'No preference' means you'll get pings for any skin as long as it matches the breeds+coverage you signed up for and doesn't include any of the keywords you don't want to be pinged for. Because you had every breed selected and 'no preference', that means you would have been getting pings for *every* skin for *every* breed except the ones that used keywords in your do-not-pings! Now, you will *only* be getting pings for skins that use the 'robot/robotic/cyborg' keyword, regardless of breed or coverage, and don't use any of the keywords in your do-not-pings.

There is a way to make entries for specific breeds! You can submit multiple forms to fit different preferences. So, you could submit a new form with just Guardian M, Imperial F, and e.g. the 'warrior' and 'high fantasy' keywords, and you would start getting pings for those kinds of skins too!
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
1 2 ... 720 721 722 723 724 ... 869 870