Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do i stop being poor </3
1 2
i always have 100 gems or less im always poor and i have been playing this game since 2015 and still dont know how do ppl on here maintain a lot of gems. actually its probably because i love buying stuff

i always have 100 gems or less im always poor and i have been playing this game since 2015 and still dont know how do ppl on here maintain a lot of gems. actually its probably because i love buying stuff

LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
Make the money for the year at the NotN, put it in your vault and never touch it again
???
Profit
Make the money for the year at the NotN, put it in your vault and never touch it again
???
Profit
lightfull.png
@faunsipaws

throw money in the vault and forget you have it.

The Data-Based Money Making Guide also helps a bit.
@faunsipaws

throw money in the vault and forget you have it.

The Data-Based Money Making Guide also helps a bit.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Follow standard money-making methods, trade the acquired treasure for gems, ????, profit.

That's what I do anyway, it's become way easier to get a hold of gems now I just... yeah trade for them. Cause it's easier to get the treasure than it is to get the gems, see? If the ratio is about 1kt>1g, then the 75kt from fairgrounds every day nets me about 75g a day and if I'm collecting cash from familiars, trading post, and hoard selling gathered items then usually I can net upwards of 100g per day via trading.
It adds up, after a while. Sure it'd still take like.... 20 days to buy a coatl scroll this way...... but you can do this in combination with selling on the AH to speed things up. Get in coli, sell hibden/swipp/baldwin mats and extra food, maybe train some fodder up too (though I largely recc breeding your own to sell).
You probably won't get to be mega rich, but you'll be able to maintain a decent enough income to spend comfortably.
Follow standard money-making methods, trade the acquired treasure for gems, ????, profit.

That's what I do anyway, it's become way easier to get a hold of gems now I just... yeah trade for them. Cause it's easier to get the treasure than it is to get the gems, see? If the ratio is about 1kt>1g, then the 75kt from fairgrounds every day nets me about 75g a day and if I'm collecting cash from familiars, trading post, and hoard selling gathered items then usually I can net upwards of 100g per day via trading.
It adds up, after a while. Sure it'd still take like.... 20 days to buy a coatl scroll this way...... but you can do this in combination with selling on the AH to speed things up. Get in coli, sell hibden/swipp/baldwin mats and extra food, maybe train some fodder up too (though I largely recc breeding your own to sell).
You probably won't get to be mega rich, but you'll be able to maintain a decent enough income to spend comfortably.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Try to earn 100kt a day (this is my strategy)
Get 75kt by playing g&g, I get the rest by flipping fodder and selling fodder and crim (yes I trade with her over 10x a day)
Try to earn 100kt a day (this is my strategy)
Get 75kt by playing g&g, I get the rest by flipping fodder and selling fodder and crim (yes I trade with her over 10x a day)
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
Hit coli. Sell things on AH. Bond with all my familiars. Open chests
Hit coli. Sell things on AH. Bond with all my familiars. Open chests
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
Sell your extra apparel and familiars. It can be slow, but it adds up.
Sell your extra apparel and familiars. It can be slow, but it adds up.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Pretend that you are saving for something large, such as an imp scroll. That way every time you look at the gems you can say "No, I can't spend them, they are for the imp scroll."
Pretend that you are saving for something large, such as an imp scroll. That way every time you look at the gems you can say "No, I can't spend them, they are for the imp scroll."
Y02PS6v.png
I throw my gems in the vault every time I reach 100g, and I put half of my fairgrounds earnings (37500t) in the vault after I finish maxing it. I have around 2 million treasure and 2700 gems saved up just in case.
I throw my gems in the vault every time I reach 100g, and I put half of my fairgrounds earnings (37500t) in the vault after I finish maxing it. I have around 2 million treasure and 2700 gems saved up just in case.
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
just vault ur earnings as soon as u get some and forget about it, stuff adds up real fast. [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
just vault ur earnings as soon as u get some and forget about it, stuff adds up real fast.

CPMK3ES.gif

>she/her
>fandragons
>fr+15
1 2