Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Coli] Tazmir's Levelling Services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@sm06sm

Sure thing!
Will train up some fodder and send the last 5 to you :)
EDIT: Done! :D
@sm06sm

Sure thing!
Will train up some fodder and send the last 5 to you :)
EDIT: Done! :D
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
Username: Sangaro
Dragon: One / Two
Current Level: 10
Desired Level: 25
Calculated Price: 470g
Anything Else?: paying in gems. let me know when I can send both of them to you!
Username: Sangaro
Dragon: One / Two
Current Level: 10
Desired Level: 25
Calculated Price: 470g
Anything Else?: paying in gems. let me know when I can send both of them to you!
@Sangaro
Those are two amazing dragons if I may say. Lovely colours and equally lovely scries :>
Sure, you can send them my way! Might take a bit for the two of them but no issue.
@Sangaro
Those are two amazing dragons if I may say. Lovely colours and equally lovely scries :>
Sure, you can send them my way! Might take a bit for the two of them but no issue.
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@Tazmir that got me where I needed to be, thank you! However, if you'd be up for doing more the same way we've been doing, I'd like to order 30 more fodder at (preferably) level 10
@Tazmir that got me where I needed to be, thank you! However, if you'd be up for doing more the same way we've been doing, I'd like to order 30 more fodder at (preferably) level 10
aP34GRw.png
@sm06sm
I can do some more, sure! Just to note, I had raised the prices for 7-10 as 10 takes quite a bit of time on the long run compared to 7. If that is alright with you then sure, I can make some. Is there a specific time limit? Like, during this Dom push still?
@sm06sm
I can do some more, sure! Just to note, I had raised the prices for 7-10 as 10 takes quite a bit of time on the long run compared to 7. If that is alright with you then sure, I can make some. Is there a specific time limit? Like, during this Dom push still?
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@Tazmir oh, my bad! In that case, could I lower it to 10 dragons at level 10? Thanks! And as long as they're done by the end of fest week
@Tazmir oh, my bad! In that case, could I lower it to 10 dragons at level 10? Thanks! And as long as they're done by the end of fest week
aP34GRw.png
@sm06sm
Alright!
I will train them up asap and then continue with the other order :3
@sm06sm
Alright!
I will train them up asap and then continue with the other order :3
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
Hi! I was hoping on getting two dragons leveled to 25 if possible! I can pay in treasure or in art if you are interested in that sort of thing!
Hi! I was hoping on getting two dragons leveled to 25 if possible! I can pay in treasure or in art if you are interested in that sort of thing!
0o3rtTR.png

earth_ani.gif
@Flor21
Hi there!
I could do that, sure.
Just make sure you place your name in the Bio and please fill out the form, so it is easier for me ^^
@Flor21
Hi there!
I could do that, sure.
Just make sure you place your name in the Bio and please fill out the form, so it is easier for me ^^
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
Username: Starwing36
Dragon: This one
Current Level: 1
Desired Level: 21
Calculated Price: 150 gems
Anything else?: Let me know when I can send him over! Also, is it okay if I pay after he's leveled?

Edited for clarification
Username: Starwing36
Dragon: This one
Current Level: 1
Desired Level: 21
Calculated Price: 150 gems
Anything else?: Let me know when I can send him over! Also, is it okay if I pay after he's leveled?

Edited for clarification
all pronouns +3 fr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7