Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Coli] Tazmir's Levelling Services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Tazmir hello! I was wondering as I’m low on lair space, would it be possible for you to buy fodder and level them for me and I’ll pay the price of your service and pay for the dragons (in the currency you paid for them in)? Thanks for considering!
@Tazmir hello! I was wondering as I’m low on lair space, would it be possible for you to buy fodder and level them for me and I’ll pay the price of your service and pay for the dragons (in the currency you paid for them in)? Thanks for considering!
aP34GRw.png
@sm06sm
Just to understand it right;
I buy the fodder, I train them up to 7 [usually what I train my own to when we do dom push etc.] and I send them to you via PA with whatever training+buyprice?

If so, I could. Got nothing much else to do. How many dragons do you wish to have levelled up, what is your max. buy-price from the AH for fodder?
@sm06sm
Just to understand it right;
I buy the fodder, I train them up to 7 [usually what I train my own to when we do dom push etc.] and I send them to you via PA with whatever training+buyprice?

If so, I could. Got nothing much else to do. How many dragons do you wish to have levelled up, what is your max. buy-price from the AH for fodder?
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@Tazmir yup! Would prefer around the 7kt/g-8kt/g range for the fodder pricing. Would you be willing to do 20 dragons at level 7? If you’d prefer to do them in batches that’s alright!
@Tazmir yup! Would prefer around the 7kt/g-8kt/g range for the fodder pricing. Would you be willing to do 20 dragons at level 7? If you’d prefer to do them in batches that’s alright!
aP34GRw.png
@sm06sm
Sure. I will just stow away from other things first and answer some guys who answered during the night, then I will start.
Do you prefer payout in Treasure or Gems? If I buy some in treasure there will be a very crooked number if you want to payout in Gems... I usually round up in that case.
@sm06sm
Sure. I will just stow away from other things first and answer some guys who answered during the night, then I will start.
Do you prefer payout in Treasure or Gems? If I buy some in treasure there will be a very crooked number if you want to payout in Gems... I usually round up in that case.
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@Tazmir gems is fine! Thanks so much!
@Tazmir gems is fine! Thanks so much!
aP34GRw.png
@sm06sm
20 Dragons at lvl 7 have been sent to you via a PA :)
@sm06sm
20 Dragons at lvl 7 have been sent to you via a PA :)
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@Tazmir thanks so much! I’ll be snagging them throughout the day as I get room
@Tazmir thanks so much! I’ll be snagging them throughout the day as I get room
aP34GRw.png
@Tazmir

Username: ufology
Dragon: 10 fodder (i can provide)
Current Level: 1
Desired Level: 10
Calculated Price: 100g
Anything else?: n/a!
@Tazmir

Username: ufology
Dragon: 10 fodder (i can provide)
Current Level: 1
Desired Level: 10
Calculated Price: 100g
Anything else?: n/a!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology
Sure thing :D It is a bit late over here, so I am not sure if I will get them done in like the next two hours - depending on things going on. So, in that case you would have them tomorrow morning :3
If that is ok, simply send them over ^^
@ufology
Sure thing :D It is a bit late over here, so I am not sure if I will get them done in like the next two hours - depending on things going on. So, in that case you would have them tomorrow morning :3
If that is ok, simply send them over ^^
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |