Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | avatar background color
1 2
the white space behind a lot of the avatars makes them feel somewhat empty, so maybe there could be a color selection thing to change the background color.
the white space behind a lot of the avatars makes them feel somewhat empty, so maybe there could be a color selection thing to change the background color.
they/them
That would be wonderful! I could see it being very useful for those with hatchlings as their avatar.
That would be wonderful! I could see it being very useful for those with hatchlings as their avatar.
Y02PS6v.png
i'd really love a checkbox like 'show scene in avatar background,' personally. not the full color version from scenic mode, but the default color from the dragon's profile. [columns][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/811799/81179870p.png[/img][nextcol][center][br][br]->[/center][nextcol][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/675221966327906324/1033839507956580372/unknown.png[/img][/columns] i like this a lot better >> though i know some folks much prefer the white space, which is why it'd probably be better as an opt-in setting similar to vistas on bios.
i'd really love a checkbox like 'show scene in avatar background,' personally. not the full color version from scenic mode, but the default color from the dragon's profile.
81179870p.png

->
unknown.png

i like this a lot better >> though i know some folks much prefer the white space, which is why it'd probably be better as an opt-in setting similar to vistas on bios.
Support. It would be nice to have the option to pick a background color or leave the space white if one prefers.
Support. It would be nice to have the option to pick a background color or leave the space white if one prefers.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support! more customization is always good
Support! more customization is always good
Swifty / Aleph | any pronouns
sh5xjiu.png
fs1zJhW.png
pZJYyk4.png
rnKnsgE.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
4Gh3xRo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
Support for this in general, but I'd especially love the option to have a flat colour, or a scene (either a scene of choice or, more likely, just the one on the dragon), or the vista go behind the avatar!! I definitely don't love the white space so it would be super useful to have more customization :] (Of course leaving the option of having white space for people who prefer it!)
Support for this in general, but I'd especially love the option to have a flat colour, or a scene (either a scene of choice or, more likely, just the one on the dragon), or the vista go behind the avatar!! I definitely don't love the white space so it would be super useful to have more customization :] (Of course leaving the option of having white space for people who prefer it!)
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Was literally just thinking about this yesterday!! I would love this!!
Was literally just thinking about this yesterday!! I would love this!!
Support— I tossed around the idea of being able to add the scene applied to the dragon in your icon which would be nice, too
Support— I tossed around the idea of being able to add the scene applied to the dragon in your icon which would be nice, too
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
Support! I want this so bad. I would be really happy with either getting to choose a background color other than white or of having the scene equipped to the dragon show up (or ideally both as options!)
Support! I want this so bad. I would be really happy with either getting to choose a background color other than white or of having the scene equipped to the dragon show up (or ideally both as options!)
[quote name="cantrip" date="2022-10-23 13:30:30" ] i'd really love a checkbox like 'show scene in avatar background,' personally. not the full color version from scenic mode, but the default color from the dragon's profile. [columns][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/811799/81179870p.png[/img][nextcol][center][br][br]->[/center][nextcol][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/675221966327906324/1033839507956580372/unknown.png[/img][/columns] i like this a lot better >> though i know some folks much prefer the white space, which is why it'd probably be better as an opt-in setting similar to vistas on bios. [/quote] Yes yes yes! There's vista art hidden behind there! I wanna see it!
cantrip wrote on 2022-10-23 13:30:30:
i'd really love a checkbox like 'show scene in avatar background,' personally. not the full color version from scenic mode, but the default color from the dragon's profile.
81179870p.png

->
unknown.png

i like this a lot better >> though i know some folks much prefer the white space, which is why it'd probably be better as an opt-in setting similar to vistas on bios.
Yes yes yes! There's vista art hidden behind there! I wanna see it!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2