Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Masterlist (updated to RBC2023)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@chinapiggy Hi! Very sorry for the late reply, I'm unfortunately not sure if there's an (updated) thread for it since I also haven't been back in ages. I hope you've found what you're looking for by now!

@NightmareArchie I am doing quite well thank you! I just really haven't had time to login since I got a new job and can't open my laptop much anymore. The list has become so long by now that it's very challenging to edit on a phone :''') I plan to hopefully get around to editing it on my day off this Tuesday
@chinapiggy Hi! Very sorry for the late reply, I'm unfortunately not sure if there's an (updated) thread for it since I also haven't been back in ages. I hope you've found what you're looking for by now!

@NightmareArchie I am doing quite well thank you! I just really haven't had time to login since I got a new job and can't open my laptop much anymore. The list has become so long by now that it's very challenging to edit on a phone :''') I plan to hopefully get around to editing it on my day off this Tuesday
Tnhnf9i.png .. any pronoun | FR time +15/16
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
Ah, I understand the struggle! I just want you to know that I have always so, so appreciated this list - it made my search for festival posts so much easier back when I started several years ago, so thank you!
If I didn't have such trouble finding the festival hub threads, I'd be half tempted to start a mega-list myself! XD

Thanks again!
Ah, I understand the struggle! I just want you to know that I have always so, so appreciated this list - it made my search for festival posts so much easier back when I started several years ago, so thank you!
If I didn't have such trouble finding the festival hub threads, I'd be half tempted to start a mega-list myself! XD

Thanks again!
Baldwin Profit Calculator:
Thank you for the information!!
Thank you for the information!!
Want to enter this year's future Summer Raffle? (Free entry!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7