Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Masterlist (updated to RBC2023)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
That's amazing! I often need to scroll all the forum topics to find what I need. This is so useful! Thanks for your work:)
That's amazing! I often need to scroll all the forum topics to find what I need. This is so useful! Thanks for your work:)
there has been a 2019 crystalline gala, a 2019 trickmurk circus, and now the 2019 mistral jamboree is going on... @Daenaryen :D
there has been a 2019 crystalline gala, a 2019 trickmurk circus, and now the 2019 mistral jamboree is going on... @Daenaryen :D
Used to be OmegaEspeon Please ping me!
Admit it, we all have our inner wild in ourselves.c483QDb.png
@Hinumi @NuclearFoxes

Thanks for the concern! I've been unable to access a PC for most of 2019 so far and posts as long as this are really risky to edit on my crummy mobile but I finally couldn't stand having it unupdated anymore o)----<
@Hinumi @NuclearFoxes

Thanks for the concern! I've been unable to access a PC for most of 2019 so far and posts as long as this are really risky to edit on my crummy mobile but I finally couldn't stand having it unupdated anymore o)----<
Tnhnf9i.png .. any pronoun | FR time +15/16
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
@Daenaryen Hey, I was just going to make a festival hub link guide like this one, when I saw this one already existed! Just wondering if you're still active and updating these or if I should just go ahead and make a new guide? Thanks! :)
@Daenaryen Hey, I was just going to make a festival hub link guide like this one, when I saw this one already existed! Just wondering if you're still active and updating these or if I should just go ahead and make a new guide? Thanks! :)
'blue smedium banner
@daenaryen this seems to be missing some info and stuff
@daenaryen this seems to be missing some info and stuff
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
@MarinaQuakenbush @mariahwong46

HELLO. ALSO HELLO TO ANYONE ELSE READING THIS TOO.

I deeply apologize for leaving for so long. It's hard for me to use FR on mobile and finals last year grinded me to dust but!! I will be updating this shortly (after I eat first)!! Thank you for everyone's patience!
@MarinaQuakenbush @mariahwong46

HELLO. ALSO HELLO TO ANYONE ELSE READING THIS TOO.

I deeply apologize for leaving for so long. It's hard for me to use FR on mobile and finals last year grinded me to dust but!! I will be updating this shortly (after I eat first)!! Thank you for everyone's patience!
Tnhnf9i.png .. any pronoun | FR time +15/16
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
@daenaryen

I think I found the thudercrack 2019 hub. not sure though?

link
@daenaryen

I think I found the thudercrack 2019 hub. not sure though?

link
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
hi[emoji=fae happy size=1][emoji=crystal ball size=1]
hi
@Daenaryen, thank you for your hard work! Can you tell me if there is a thread for all of the festival skins and accents by year? I am trying to collect 'em all!
@Daenaryen, thank you for your hard work! Can you tell me if there is a thread for all of the festival skins and accents by year? I am trying to collect 'em all!
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@Daenaryen Almost time for the 2022 riot of rot! :D Hope you're doing alright!
@Daenaryen Almost time for the 2022 riot of rot! :D Hope you're doing alright!
jaogUTu.png0jScwbh.pngm78opSZ.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pnguIyVrkK.pngLmaOJsE.png5WkwJiU.pngArcane-Network.png
hwR6tZT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7