Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Masterlist (updated to RBC2023)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thank you for making this oh my god, it's so nice to be able to go through and see the progression of all the year's festivals

(though coughs I think the Thundercrack Carnivale has happened already and Flameforger's just happened so might need a small update)
Thank you for making this oh my god, it's so nice to be able to go through and see the progression of all the year's festivals

(though coughs I think the Thundercrack Carnivale has happened already and Flameforger's just happened so might need a small update)
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
I HOPE THIS DOESNT COUNT AS A NECRO ITS NOT THE 8TH YET

Updated for TCC, FF, and SC!! Sorry school and training ate me alive. For the first time ever I didnt even get all the Festival Items this Starfall ;;
I HOPE THIS DOESNT COUNT AS A NECRO ITS NOT THE 8TH YET

Updated for TCC, FF, and SC!! Sorry school and training ate me alive. For the first time ever I didnt even get all the Festival Items this Starfall ;;
Tnhnf9i.png .. any pronoun | FR time +15/16
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
Updated for RoR while I'm still in Maximum Distaction Mode
Updated for RoR while I'm still in Maximum Distaction Mode
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
hi
hi
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
[quote name="Li3los" date="2018-05-19 12:11:10" ] hi [/quote] @Li3los Hello o/
Li3los wrote on 2018-05-19 12:11:10:
hi

@Li3los

Hello o/
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
I'm laughing so hard at the aesthetic contrast between last year's and this year's BSJ lmao

ANYWAY BRILLIANT BRIGHTSHINE EVERYONE!! HAPPY START OF THE 6TH ROUND OF FESTIVALS!!
I'm laughing so hard at the aesthetic contrast between last year's and this year's BSJ lmao

ANYWAY BRILLIANT BRIGHTSHINE EVERYONE!! HAPPY START OF THE 6TH ROUND OF FESTIVALS!!
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
Here's the 2019 Gala hub, I don't know how I didn't see it until thursday! I hope this is ok to revive cause it's a very useful guide.
Here's the 2019 Gala hub, I don't know how I didn't see it until thursday! I hope this is ok to revive cause it's a very useful guide.
75YCRDb.png Qh93FkX.gifToxrvHn.gif
[quote name="silosand" date="2019-01-31 11:34:44" ] Here's the 2019 Gala hub, I don't know how I didn't see it until thursday! I hope this is ok to revive cause it's a very useful guide. [/quote] Thank you! It's just been a busy week and updating is kind of a pain on mobile. Rest assured though, I'm not leaving this thread ever :') I'll hopefully remember to update it later when I get home, thanks sgain!
silosand wrote on 2019-01-31 11:34:44:

Thank you! It's just been a busy week and updating is kind of a pain on mobile. Rest assured though, I'm not leaving this thread ever :') I'll hopefully remember to update it later when I get home, thanks sgain!
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
>:O))) Thank you! I love to take a look at wind history!!!
>:O))) Thank you! I love to take a look at wind history!!!
@Daenaryen
is this still being updated? I was just looking for trickmurck hub and noticed there wasnt any link :,D
@Daenaryen
is this still being updated? I was just looking for trickmurck hub and noticed there wasnt any link :,D
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7