Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "These people are amazing" thread
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30
@Heartmane
*bats eyelashes at*
Thank ye! Hope you're enjoying your new flight :)
@Heartmane
*bats eyelashes at*
Thank ye! Hope you're enjoying your new flight :)
9b0PCpf.png
@Skyedancer @elasticspider @karlasoryu @Lunetaria @Glutamine @jurassicair @rizacat U ALL SOME GAY MEMES WOW
But seriously you all are really amazing and i thank you all so much for dragging me on this

and here's the two people who make fr Extreeeeemely great to me and I love them very very much Imnotsorryforpingingyou @KyrioiB the bromodachi and @Mifuu the blanket buddy luv you two
@Skyedancer @elasticspider @karlasoryu @Lunetaria @Glutamine @jurassicair @rizacat U ALL SOME GAY MEMES WOW
But seriously you all are really amazing and i thank you all so much for dragging me on this

and here's the two people who make fr Extreeeeemely great to me and I love them very very much Imnotsorryforpingingyou @KyrioiB the bromodachi and @Mifuu the blanket buddy luv you two
@mourninglily *many hugs* Aww, thanks so much! It always means a lot coming from you! :) I've been wondering if you were still active since we haven't talked much lately. [rl can be such a pain, can't it?] I'm glad to see you're still around! :D
@mourninglily *many hugs* Aww, thanks so much! It always means a lot coming from you! :) I've been wondering if you were still active since we haven't talked much lately. [rl can be such a pain, can't it?] I'm glad to see you're still around! :D
@MourningLily @Gaia oh goodness thank you both! Gosh oh gosh, there are so many people to name...

@Acorncap @Gaia @MourningLily @Rhea @Negru @Tuberose @Kodama @Ari @Dorkit @Grasshopper @Dragonsage you all deserve a little love for everything you do!

There's so many more but goodness..
@MourningLily @Gaia oh goodness thank you both! Gosh oh gosh, there are so many people to name...

@Acorncap @Gaia @MourningLily @Rhea @Negru @Tuberose @Kodama @Ari @Dorkit @Grasshopper @Dragonsage you all deserve a little love for everything you do!

There's so many more but goodness..
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
GASP - I was mentioned :0 Thank you @MourningLily ! I also greatly appreciate all the effort and help you've been giving to our flight's projects. I have seen you donate amazing stuff. And you have been very nice, helpful and amazing person in general. It's pleasant to work and chat with you. I really mean it. n_n
GASP - I was mentioned :0 Thank you @MourningLily ! I also greatly appreciate all the effort and help you've been giving to our flight's projects. I have seen you donate amazing stuff. And you have been very nice, helpful and amazing person in general. It's pleasant to work and chat with you. I really mean it. n_n
8wF4Uc8.png
@Mutation dawww thanks chica uwu I was gone for a couple days so I didn't get the ping until now.
@Mutation dawww thanks chica uwu I was gone for a couple days so I didn't get the ping until now.
These people have been amazing to Me.....Offering advice,fair prices,donating items and dragons to good causes....and simply being good listeners"you know who you are" when the proverbial **** hit the fan,Thank You

@Neecha @xXSamanthaXx @JinxMagic @azrielen @Ekanos @Aten @Mialee @Assassi @Cori And @Amberite

And some Friends Offsite that got Me started here and helped me a LOT at the start

@LadyBlackLycan @Golden @MoonGoddess @TooRayne @Cymas @Pink @Majick and @Zamirathe
These people have been amazing to Me.....Offering advice,fair prices,donating items and dragons to good causes....and simply being good listeners"you know who you are" when the proverbial **** hit the fan,Thank You

@Neecha @xXSamanthaXx @JinxMagic @azrielen @Ekanos @Aten @Mialee @Assassi @Cori And @Amberite

And some Friends Offsite that got Me started here and helped me a LOT at the start

@LadyBlackLycan @Golden @MoonGoddess @TooRayne @Cymas @Pink @Majick and @Zamirathe
FR-vi.jpg
@Azuri @LittleStarWolf
I've known you two since board 2? Or something like that. You are both amazing and you need to know that even if people on the thread don't say it, you run the thread well !! Don't ever let anyone bring you down, you are both awesome.

@Jayfrost
You are such a sweet person that needs to respect their artwork more and realise that you are so kind. I've seen the things you've done for people! ^^
@Azuri @LittleStarWolf
I've known you two since board 2? Or something like that. You are both amazing and you need to know that even if people on the thread don't say it, you run the thread well !! Don't ever let anyone bring you down, you are both awesome.

@Jayfrost
You are such a sweet person that needs to respect their artwork more and realise that you are so kind. I've seen the things you've done for people! ^^
tumblr_inline_o583arkdsh1tqnsew_500.gif
@Azuri @Laark @bloodbunny @MorganK @shinokaito @Yoyce and, yes, @Batman.

You guys rock.
Thanks for all those dergens, and thanks for draining away all my treasure.
@Azuri @Laark @bloodbunny @MorganK @shinokaito @Yoyce and, yes, @Batman.

You guys rock.
Thanks for all those dergens, and thanks for draining away all my treasure.
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
@Morgana @Azuri - Thank you both. You guys are such wonderful people. You too @Laark Great people and great friends.

A special thanks to @HSoup who has always had time to have a talk with me and just be there for me all the time.
@Morgana @Azuri - Thank you both. You guys are such wonderful people. You too @Laark Great people and great friends.

A special thanks to @HSoup who has always had time to have a talk with me and just be there for me all the time.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30