Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Carousel, Clan Profile, & Grand Exchange
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48
That wing decor [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
That wing decor
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
The collection starts! Many apparel for my dragons now. >:)
The collection starts! Many apparel for my dragons now. >:)
73491829p.png
Call me Cat, Tail, or both. :D
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

Pretty!!
Pretty!!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Ahh, I love the new apparel. Especially the colors in the Spring one! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18936290][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/189363/18936290_350.png[/img][/url]
Ahh, I love the new apparel. Especially the colors in the Spring one!

18936290_350.png
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
delighted by ALL of these updates!! all of my small small gripes about using grand exchange have been solved!

would love if there's a way to re-order friends list in the future without having to unfriend and refriend everyone, so that I can get my most active friends on the front page of my profile and make their profiles easier to access, but still just super hype about all these changes today!!
delighted by ALL of these updates!! all of my small small gripes about using grand exchange have been solved!

would love if there's a way to re-order friends list in the future without having to unfriend and refriend everyone, so that I can get my most active friends on the front page of my profile and make their profiles easier to access, but still just super hype about all these changes today!!
O5imYij.pngVXKHHDA.png
The update to have offers show if you already own them is a blessing! Thank you!
The update to have offers show if you already own them is a blessing! Thank you!
this apparel gives me life omg THANK YOU FOR THIS
this apparel gives me life omg THANK YOU FOR THIS
Very nice
Very nice

dtrawr.gif
i honestly thought that i just missed the carousel apparel repeatedly somehow until i saw this update!! i didnt know they were new, but i saw them and immediately "oh, thats beautiful..."

also yay!!! five forum post links on profiles!! :D
i honestly thought that i just missed the carousel apparel repeatedly somehow until i saw this update!! i didnt know they were new, but i saw them and immediately "oh, thats beautiful..."

also yay!!! five forum post links on profiles!! :D
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
AAAUUUGH GODDDD the carousel apparel sets are so good!!!
AAAUUUGH GODDDD the carousel apparel sets are so good!!!
BEXx3Jf.gifarcanist.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48