Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Carousel, Clan Profile, & Grand Exchange
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Absolutely love these sets!
Absolutely love these sets!
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so9_100.gif
[quote]Offers now indicate if you already own the item being sold. You can click this icon to jump to your Hoard or Vault.[/quote] My rescue!! Thank you for adding this!! I have no overview whatsoever what I already own of the items of all these new mini festivals but also for the joxar recolors. XD
Quote:
Offers now indicate if you already own the item being sold. You can click this icon to jump to your Hoard or Vault.

My rescue!! Thank you for adding this!!
I have no overview whatsoever what I already own of the items of all these new mini festivals but also for the joxar recolors. XD
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
pretty!! i like the lil hearts and the tassels and how it looks so cute and fancy and royal [emoji=coatl love size=2]
pretty!! i like the lil hearts and the tassels and how it looks so cute and fancy and royal
I love this!!! So fancy <3
I love this!!! So fancy <3
Matilde
she/her
heart_big.png
Loooooooooooove it! So fancy[emoji=apparel helm size=1]
Loooooooooooove it! So fancy
Not a fan of this apparel, at least when it comes to the gilded pieces. It floats there in another plane away from the dragon's body, and doesn't have the gloss details that seem like they should be there. Is one of the layers missing or something? The saddles look pretty good though.
Not a fan of this apparel, at least when it comes to the gilded pieces. It floats there in another plane away from the dragon's body, and doesn't have the gloss details that seem like they should be there. Is one of the layers missing or something? The saddles look pretty good though.
YAzXKmc.gif
Lavender Carousal
Lavender Carousal
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48