Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Carousel, Clan Profile, & Grand Exchange
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Soon pretty! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] the new outfits
Soon pretty! the new outfits
Finally! My partner and I have been yearning to be able to see what items we already own from Joxar and the lot. This is a really useful update, and all of the new apparel is gorgeous!
Finally! My partner and I have been yearning to be able to see what items we already own from Joxar and the lot. This is a really useful update, and all of the new apparel is gorgeous!
841EblB.gif
I didn't know I needed carousel-themed outfits until now.
I didn't know I needed carousel-themed outfits until now.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
so pretty
so pretty
Omg thanks Joxar

most useful update with the Gathering warning
Omg thanks Joxar

most useful update with the Gathering warning
.:. .:.
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gifalPnWye.png7GZL67L.png dO7Qce6.pnggdlsFvm.pngtumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
I love these omg
I love these omg
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
OOOOOO
OOOOOO
This apparel is beautiful! Thank you for doing this and for making those QOL changes! Appreciate you always listening to your community :) FR is wonderful!
This apparel is beautiful! Thank you for doing this and for making those QOL changes! Appreciate you always listening to your community :) FR is wonderful!
Wing-L.png7GZL67L.pngkRuXbjj.pngRBvgAJf.pngWing-R.png
perfect for my dragon named Carousel c:
perfect for my dragon named Carousel c:
I really appreciate how you guys are now stocking new items in huge amounts, it used to take weeks to be able to pick up full sets of new items cause they'd get snapped up immediately
I really appreciate how you guys are now stocking new items in huge amounts, it used to take weeks to be able to pick up full sets of new items cause they'd get snapped up immediately
dlJsEIj.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48