Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever wonder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i recognized niceless, sunshine, and sedge122.
i recognized niceless, sunshine, and sedge122.
I change my avatar too often to be recognized. Also my high post count is due to being an older player. Aside from a few lineages, challenges and the occasional suggestion post I don't post that often. Once a month I get in the mood to go to the game side and post a bunch there for a few days.
I change my avatar too often to be recognized. Also my high post count is due to being an older player. Aside from a few lineages, challenges and the occasional suggestion post I don't post that often. Once a month I get in the mood to go to the game side and post a bunch there for a few days.
Y02PS6v.png
Personally it's not something I think about much. I don't mind being known or not. I'm just happy to play and post every so often. My only motivation to post was getting the Shiny star...and now that I finally have it the habit of posting often ish kind of stuck so I wouldn't be too surprised if someone recognized my username once in a while.
Personally it's not something I think about much. I don't mind being known or not. I'm just happy to play and post every so often. My only motivation to post was getting the Shiny star...and now that I finally have it the habit of posting often ish kind of stuck so I wouldn't be too surprised if someone recognized my username once in a while.
wlLXM.gif
I recognize about half of the people that have posted so far, maybe a little over half. I think good things of all of you

After getting familiar with the people that are active the same time as me, it's strange to be on at a different time. Like who are all you people?? Haha

I recognize about half of the people that have posted so far, maybe a little over half. I think good things of all of you

After getting familiar with the people that are active the same time as me, it's strange to be on at a different time. Like who are all you people?? Haha

3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
I'm not sure if I'm that recognizable to the majority of FR's players, but I'm quite active in the lineage community! Er, communities really, lol. I don't mind not being well-known.
I'm not sure if I'm that recognizable to the majority of FR's players, but I'm quite active in the lineage community! Er, communities really, lol. I don't mind not being well-known.
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't really think about it. I am but a hermit that comes out from underneath a rock to poke a couple things and mumble before scuttling back to my sand-ridden abode. Just kind of in the corner of someone's eye, hardly and unlikely seen [emoji=mirror confused size=1]
I don't really think about it. I am but a hermit that comes out from underneath a rock to poke a couple things and mumble before scuttling back to my sand-ridden abode. Just kind of in the corner of someone's eye, hardly and unlikely seen
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7