Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever wonder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
How well known you are? Because like, sometimes I notice people with over 3k posts or something and I've never seen them before. Meanwhile I recognise some people from the forums that have under 1k posts. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a well known player, or just another random on the site that gets forgotten as fast as they were seen.

Anyone else???
How well known you are? Because like, sometimes I notice people with over 3k posts or something and I've never seen them before. Meanwhile I recognise some people from the forums that have under 1k posts. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a well known player, or just another random on the site that gets forgotten as fast as they were seen.

Anyone else???
IMG_3849.png
Yup, I do as well. With my name + avatar combo I figure I'm easy to remember, but at the same time I post once in a blue moon nowadays.
Yup, I do as well. With my name + avatar combo I figure I'm easy to remember, but at the same time I post once in a blue moon nowadays.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
I participate in multiple forum topics rather often, so I'm sure a few people recognize who I am.
I participate in multiple forum topics rather often, so I'm sure a few people recognize who I am.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Yeah, I used to wonder about that a lot. I don't post a ton anymore though, and I don't really care if people recognize me anymore.
Yeah, I used to wonder about that a lot. I don't post a ton anymore though, and I don't really care if people recognize me anymore.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I know that nobody knows me, but I do wonder about others that I see. I don't often go to the forums, so I wouldn't recognize anyone.
I know that nobody knows me, but I do wonder about others that I see. I don't often go to the forums, so I wouldn't recognize anyone.
littlemen.png
I'm not well known here at all; nobody ever recognizes me. [emoji=aberration tongue size=1]
I'm not well known here at all; nobody ever recognizes me.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
same, haha
same, haha

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
I like keeping my avatar, vista, and signature pretty much the same, so I think I'm pretty recognizable! I think a lot of it is a matter of how often you stick with the same thing since I don't usually remember people by usernames alone. I recognize you, OP :).
I like keeping my avatar, vista, and signature pretty much the same, so I think I'm pretty recognizable! I think a lot of it is a matter of how often you stick with the same thing since I don't usually remember people by usernames alone. I recognize you, OP :).
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
if enough people know me I'll become a God so I hope they know me/joking

also I recognize everyone on this thread btw
if enough people know me I'll become a God so I hope they know me/joking

also I recognize everyone on this thread btw
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I frequently wonder that too. I dont know if I’ve been hanging out in the forums long enough to be recognized but hey, there might be one or two people who recognize me every so often. It’s fun to think about sometimes
I frequently wonder that too. I dont know if I’ve been hanging out in the forums long enough to be recognized but hey, there might be one or two people who recognize me every so often. It’s fun to think about sometimes
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7