Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | cant view elementless lairs
title says it all, they show up on forum posts and in usersearch but trying to bring up their userpage to comment or check activity brings you to main page.
title says it all, they show up on forum posts and in usersearch but trying to bring up their userpage to comment or check activity brings you to main page.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Thanks for the report @corndog!

This is intentional. The clan page contains many sections that are element-specific.

To avoid broken layouts and other bugs, these pages are now hidden until a clan element is chosen.
Thanks for the report @corndog!

This is intentional. The clan page contains many sections that are element-specific.

To avoid broken layouts and other bugs, these pages are now hidden until a clan element is chosen.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
They exist?
They exist?
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
@DragonQueenHi
It's possible to navigate to other parts of the site before selecting an element, or just close the game and never come back to it.
@DragonQueenHi
It's possible to navigate to other parts of the site before selecting an element, or just close the game and never come back to it.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="@Vendrus" date="2022-10-07 08:10:13" ] @DragonQuenHi It's possible to navigate to other parts of the site before selecting an element, or just close the game and never come back to it. [/quote] Can u send me a screenie of an example pls?
@Vendrus wrote on 2022-10-07 08:10:13:
@DragonQuenHi
Can u send me a screenie of an example pls?
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
@DragonQueenHi
An example of what? If you mean elementless bios, they don't exist any more as per Kaepora's post. It's just possible for an elementless account to exist.
@DragonQueenHi
An example of what? If you mean elementless bios, they don't exist any more as per Kaepora's post. It's just possible for an elementless account to exist.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png