Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Are we still allowed to put our birthday on our clan bio if we wish? I noticed that it was removed by default
Are we still allowed to put our birthday on our clan bio if we wish? I noticed that it was removed by default

bannerart_2021.png
A PLEASING UPDATE INDEED.

((IT'S COOL NOW!))
A PLEASING UPDATE INDEED.

((IT'S COOL NOW!))
AND-GOD-SAID.png
I'm loving these changes. It looks slick and all the work and details seem so polished. So nice!
I'm loving these changes. It looks slick and all the work and details seem so polished. So nice!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
I like the new UpDaTe so thanks for it!
I like the new UpDaTe so thanks for it!
8R8BVVf.gif Cs9lwMb.pngVOCilq9.pngjkL0nc2.pnglfY7vyo.pngSCjxpBr.png u8ERdF3.png
Neat!
Neat!
you guys are doing phenomenally!! i've been so excited to see all the refractors roll in throughout the year, and i can't wait for what comes next :] thank you for all the time and care you guys put into this game!
you guys are doing phenomenally!! i've been so excited to see all the refractors roll in throughout the year, and i can't wait for what comes next :] thank you for all the time and care you guys put into this game!
Enchanted-Libra_pixel_sig.pnggiphy.gifEnchanted-Libra.png
x8bDWFu.png
mtHAEL4.png
JvUa9ma.png
I agree that it needed an update, but... not this. :(
I agree that it needed an update, but... not this. :(
cool
cool
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
I really like the new layout,
though I noticed that the new page constantly looks like it's in editing mode with tons of buttons? I'm not sure if this is the idea for the finished project and is the most accessable and/or best looking set up?

It could be a better idea to enter an "editing mode" like when in the lair, and thats when all the little gears appear by all the sections on the page, and thats when all the Xs, block, and report buttons appear by the page comments.
I really like the new layout,
though I noticed that the new page constantly looks like it's in editing mode with tons of buttons? I'm not sure if this is the idea for the finished project and is the most accessable and/or best looking set up?

It could be a better idea to enter an "editing mode" like when in the lair, and thats when all the little gears appear by all the sections on the page, and thats when all the Xs, block, and report buttons appear by the page comments.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
The new clan profile looks fantastic! Love the extra bit of vertical space especially.
The new clan profile looks fantastic! Love the extra bit of vertical space especially.
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48