Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 8376 8377 8378 8379 8380 ... 8637 8638
Easy
Something from Swipp checklist in my profile
1-3 Familiar(s) I don't have

Medium
Female Veilspun w/ Strawberry Primary
Gene Scroll for one of my WIP dragons

Hard
Fire and/or Light Runestone
Easy
Something from Swipp checklist in my profile
1-3 Familiar(s) I don't have

Medium
Female Veilspun w/ Strawberry Primary
Gene Scroll for one of my WIP dragons

Hard
Fire and/or Light Runestone
@Cinmoren hello! did you grant XCVN 's wish?
@Cinmoren hello! did you grant XCVN 's wish?
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@gryphon982, of course I did
@gryphon982, of course I did
@Cinmoren sending you her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80671431][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/806715/80671431p.png[/img][/url] -Familiars not in my Bestiary that are worth equal to the easy tier - Any green Baldwin materials, the amount worth equal to the easy tier -Familiars not in my Bestiary that are worth equal to the medium tier -Any kind of apparel that are worth equal to the medium tier -Skins/Accents that are worth equal to the medium tier -ANY retired familiars before February 2022 (discovered or undiscovered) -Skins/Accents that are worth equal to the hard tier If you can't offer anything from here then you could check my wishlist, there is a variety of expensiveness Note: Any unwanted familiars are always welcome too, but they shouldn't be counted as one of my wishes if I have discovered them.
@Cinmoren sending you her 80671431p.png

-Familiars not in my Bestiary that are worth equal to the easy tier
- Any green Baldwin materials, the amount worth equal to the easy tier

-Familiars not in my Bestiary that are worth equal to the medium tier
-Any kind of apparel that are worth equal to the medium tier
-Skins/Accents that are worth equal to the medium tier

-ANY retired familiars before February 2022 (discovered or undiscovered)
-Skins/Accents that are worth equal to the hard tier

If you can't offer anything from here then you could check my wishlist, there is a variety of expensiveness

Note: Any unwanted familiars are always welcome too, but they shouldn't be counted as one of my wishes if I have discovered them.
69.png
WAWs3m5.png0TXmqsz.pngTW8ViqF.png4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
dT9HQge.png

My goal is to collect all familiars, all help is appreciated :)

I host a gift giving thread!

@LunaShapeshifter Being more active a couple years ago pays off I suppose! Enjoy these babs that I dusted off from the bestiary :) Chucked in a shadow baby because I noticed you were from the Shadow Flight <3 [center][item=spirit of nature][item=insubstantial illusionist][item=Wavebreak Snarler][/center] E: A low level familiar I don't have in my bestiary E: Some green Baldwin goodies M: Any medium-tier familiar I don't have in my bestiary. M: Some gems! M: Any festival items from 2021 onwards, specially apparel would be awesome. H: Anything from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2509719#post_2509719]my wishlist[/url]. It's a bit outdated but I would be so grateful! Any genes would be absolutely insane. I haven't been around/active this entire year or much of 2021, so absolutely any festival hauls from 2020 onwards would be appreciated, but especially for the festival just passed. (Arcane represent!). Also familiars would be very appreciated! I am trying to fill out the bestiary a bit more.
@LunaShapeshifter
Being more active a couple years ago pays off I suppose! Enjoy these babs that I dusted off from the bestiary :) Chucked in a shadow baby because I noticed you were from the Shadow Flight <3
Spirit of Nature Insubstantial Illusionist Wavebreak Snarler

E: A low level familiar I don't have in my bestiary
E: Some green Baldwin goodies

M: Any medium-tier familiar I don't have in my bestiary.
M: Some gems!
M: Any festival items from 2021 onwards, specially apparel would be awesome.

H: Anything from my my wishlist. It's a bit outdated but I would be so grateful! Any genes would be absolutely insane.

I haven't been around/active this entire year or much of 2021, so absolutely any festival hauls from 2020 onwards would be appreciated, but especially for the festival just passed. (Arcane represent!).

Also familiars would be very appreciated! I am trying to fill out the bestiary a bit more.
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
@RainbowWolfy Sent some baldwin mats and some gems!! [b][E][/b] [item=romantic red rose] [b][E][/b] [item=ember sylvan lattice] [b][M][/b] 30g [b][H][/b] [item=breed change: bogsneak] [b][H[/b] [item=primary gene: pharaoh]
@RainbowWolfy
Sent some baldwin mats and some gems!!

[E]
Romantic Red Rose
[E]
Ember Sylvan Lattice
[M]
30g
[H]
Breed Change: Bogsneak
[H
Primary Gene: Pharaoh
@EuphoriasDelight Sent Romantic Red Rose and Ember Sylvan Lattice!

E: Ash Lace Anklet.
E: Resplendent Ring.
E: A low level familiar I don't have in my bestiary.

M: 30g/kt
M: Any medium-tier familiar I don't have in my bestiary

H: Primary Gene: Iridescent.

Hope I did this okay - first time in the thread! :'D
@EuphoriasDelight Sent Romantic Red Rose and Ember Sylvan Lattice!

E: Ash Lace Anklet.
E: Resplendent Ring.
E: A low level familiar I don't have in my bestiary.

M: 30g/kt
M: Any medium-tier familiar I don't have in my bestiary

H: Primary Gene: Iridescent.

Hope I did this okay - first time in the thread! :'D
unknown.png
claim! @Queezle sending the ring and a familiar

1. buy one this dragon
2. 20g or an iron treasure chest
3. 35kt or a gilded treasure chest
4. 45g or 2+ purple baldwin materials
5. 50g/kt or the primary gene speckle or an appropriate amount from my wishlist
claim! @Queezle sending the ring and a familiar

1. buy one this dragon
2. 20g or an iron treasure chest
3. 35kt or a gilded treasure chest
4. 45g or 2+ purple baldwin materials
5. 50g/kt or the primary gene speckle or an appropriate amount from my wishlist
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@gryphon982 sending purple baldwin mats E. 10kt/g E. A glittery surprise OR a fam I don't have M. 20kt/g M. [item=gilded decorative chest] OR Any fest currency up to this level max H. 50kt/g+ OR Trade me 200g for my 200kt OR an unhatched egg(hoarding for halloween) OR diamond or spade gene OR [item=scroll of eternal youth]
@gryphon982 sending purple baldwin mats

E. 10kt/g
E. A glittery surprise OR a fam I don't have
M. 20kt/g
M. Gilded Decorative Chest OR Any fest currency up to this level max
H. 50kt/g+ OR Trade me 200g for my 200kt OR an unhatched egg(hoarding for halloween) OR diamond or spade gene OR Scroll of Eternal Youth
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
@ZirconianAshes sending 10kt + FC [b]Easy[/b] [LIST=1] [*]8+ fams I'm missing [*][item=Grey Slime] x 4 + [item=Copper Muck] x 4 [*]3 adult dragons without hbd cooldown [/LIST] [b]Medium[/b] [LIST=1] [*]45kt [*]Any of this fests skins/accents (except the banescale ones) [*]45g [*][item=Berserker] x 3 [*]Something from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78360475]WL[/url] worth at least 45kt/g [*][item=Arcane Aura] [item=Runeback Slink] [/LIST] [b]Hard[/b] [LIST=1] [*][item=Starwood Embrace] [*][item=Light Aura] [*][item=Eliminate] [*][item=Prismatic Token] [*]80kt/g [*][item=Enchanted Book Collection] [*][item=Power Up Aura] [*][item=Warrior Spirit] [*]Unhatched egg [*][item=Scroll of Eternal Youth] [/LIST] [b]Please let me know if LAH prices change ^^"[/b]
@ZirconianAshes sending 10kt + FC

Easy
  1. 8+ fams I'm missing
  2. Grey Slime x 4 + Copper Muck x 4
  3. 3 adult dragons without hbd cooldown

Medium
  1. 45kt
  2. Any of this fests skins/accents (except the banescale ones)
  3. 45g
  4. Berserker x 3
  5. Something from my WL worth at least 45kt/g
  6. Arcane Aura
    Runeback Slink

Hard
  1. Starwood Embrace
  2. Light Aura
  3. Eliminate
  4. Prismatic Token
  5. 80kt/g
  6. Enchanted Book Collection