Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Luna's Levelling Service
1 2

Prices
Lvl 1 -> 25 = 250k tr/250 g

If your dragon has a starting level, then I'll be advising this thread for prices. Of course you can always ask me to be sure :)

Update: Due to me being in middle of University exams and my birthday coming this month (I have a raffle to celebrate :) ) I won't be be able to level your dragon in September. However you can still save yourself a spot, just let me know in this thread. I'll start leveling again a day after the Starfall event finishes

Slots

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -

Important Notes
1. I am looking to complete my bestiary, payment can be partially covered by undiscovered familiars (check my bestiary please), going by AH prices

2. I won't be stoning the dragon, unless you provide the stones, but I can raise their stats if you want. My default is by the Duke's Leveling Guide but you can request anything

3. I'll be keeping the loot, but we can discuss if you need any drop. However this is secondary to the leveling and I won't grind any more than needed

4. Leveling will be done in Mire

5. I would take me max a week to level a dragon to 25 and I can do up to two draogns per user.

thank you very much :)))

Prices
Lvl 1 -> 25 = 250k tr/250 g

If your dragon has a starting level, then I'll be advising this thread for prices. Of course you can always ask me to be sure :)

Update: Due to me being in middle of University exams and my birthday coming this month (I have a raffle to celebrate :) ) I won't be be able to level your dragon in September. However you can still save yourself a spot, just let me know in this thread. I'll start leveling again a day after the Starfall event finishes

Slots

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -

Important Notes
1. I am looking to complete my bestiary, payment can be partially covered by undiscovered familiars (check my bestiary please), going by AH prices

2. I won't be stoning the dragon, unless you provide the stones, but I can raise their stats if you want. My default is by the Duke's Leveling Guide but you can request anything

3. I'll be keeping the loot, but we can discuss if you need any drop. However this is secondary to the leveling and I won't grind any more than needed

4. Leveling will be done in Mire

5. I would take me max a week to level a dragon to 25 and I can do up to two draogns per user.

thank you very much :)))
69.png
WAWs3m5.png0TXmqsz.pngTW8ViqF.png4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
dT9HQge.png

My goal is to collect all familiars, all help is appreciated :)

I host a gift giving thread!

@LunaShapeshifter Hi! I want to level 2 dragons! Is mixed payment okay for you?
@LunaShapeshifter Hi! I want to level 2 dragons! Is mixed payment okay for you?
@Qyu Totally! Please let me know at what levels do you want them to
@Qyu Totally! Please let me know at what levels do you want them to
69.png
5hF3FGk.png
dT9HQge.png

@LunaShapeshifter Wanna level 2 dragons from 1 to 25! Is it okay?
@LunaShapeshifter Wanna level 2 dragons from 1 to 25! Is it okay?
@Qyu Yep just fine, could you send them over via crossroads and let me know if you want to change their stats/ leave them as they are, please
@Qyu Yep just fine, could you send them over via crossroads and let me know if you want to change their stats/ leave them as they are, please
69.png
5hF3FGk.png
dT9HQge.png

@LunaShapeshifter CR sent! Please leave the stats as they are.
@LunaShapeshifter CR sent! Please leave the stats as they are.
@LunaShapeshifter G’day! I need one dragon levelling from 7 to 25! Her stats can be changed if you need them to but I’ll be resetting them properly later. Do you take payment before or after the levelling is completed?
@LunaShapeshifter G’day! I need one dragon levelling from 7 to 25! Her stats can be changed if you need them to but I’ll be resetting them properly later. Do you take payment before or after the levelling is completed?
@Quanta1 Good morning! Sure thing about the levelling but I will level first the previous user's dragons before staring with yours. As for payment, whatever you feel comfortable with!
@Quanta1 Good morning! Sure thing about the levelling but I will level first the previous user's dragons before staring with yours. As for payment, whatever you feel comfortable with!
69.png
5hF3FGk.png
dT9HQge.png

@LunaShapeshifter Sure, sounds good!
@LunaShapeshifter Sure, sounds good!
@Quanta1 would you like me to let you know when I'm done with the others?
@Quanta1 would you like me to let you know when I'm done with the others?
69.png
5hF3FGk.png
dT9HQge.png

1 2