Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add more "Recent Forum Posts"
1 2 3
The "Recent Forum Posts" quick list in the clan profiles used to have 7 threads, now it only has 3. I used them a bunch for quick access to recent stuff, so I kinda wish there were a bit more.

I think there's really no reason for there to be so little to be honest, it's not like there's a lack of space or anything
The "Recent Forum Posts" quick list in the clan profiles used to have 7 threads, now it only has 3. I used them a bunch for quick access to recent stuff, so I kinda wish there were a bit more.

I think there's really no reason for there to be so little to be honest, it's not like there's a lack of space or anything
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
Support! I liked having more, if it gets to cluttered I think at least 2-3 more would help.
Support! I liked having more, if it gets to cluttered I think at least 2-3 more would help.
ZW2OPjy.png
Was gonna make this post if no one else had ;)
Was gonna make this post if no one else had ;)
support!
support!
xOzXZ4e.gif Teirhu / Vergil | Adult | He/Him | FR +3 | Lightbound
hoi! i love spirals and silly masks. i share an ip with phasmology!
Support! I often like to jump back to threads I commented on, but only having three makes it a lot more difficult.
Support! I often like to jump back to threads I commented on, but only having three makes it a lot more difficult.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
Support!
Support!
fo11Vhp.png
Support! Also was going to make a similar thread if I didn't see one :3
Support! Also was going to make a similar thread if I didn't see one :3
BVCmGQj.png
Support, honestly I used that all the time to be able to access my threads, actually. I know it now links to all of your recent posts, but it just seems like an easy quality-of-life change to add back in that amount so we don't have to do extra clicking, aha.
Support, honestly I used that all the time to be able to access my threads, actually. I know it now links to all of your recent posts, but it just seems like an easy quality-of-life change to add back in that amount so we don't have to do extra clicking, aha.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Huge support!! I use this feature often to access recently commented threads and 3 is too little. Seven was optimal.
Huge support!! I use this feature often to access recently commented threads and 3 is too little. Seven was optimal.
TIobTkz.png
Yes, this! I used my profile as a one-stop shop to check back on threads that were still active. Three isn't enough.
Yes, this! I used my profile as a one-stop shop to check back on threads that were still active. Three isn't enough.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
1 2 3