Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR regrets?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Wish i could be more active lately but life is busy and I’m really waiting for something new to draw me back in. I think an alternative activity to coli would be amazing.
Wish i could be more active lately but life is busy and I’m really waiting for something new to draw me back in. I think an alternative activity to coli would be amazing.
IMG_0247.jpg
I regret not changing my username yet lol, I feel like there's a couple people at least who recognise me by it now and changing it feels like too much effort

I also wish I had invested in breeding fodder sooner, I've never loved grinding the coli and I spent quite a few months trying to get into buying and exulting fodder while not enjoying the process at all >_< I'm already making a much better profit lol
I regret not changing my username yet lol, I feel like there's a couple people at least who recognise me by it now and changing it feels like too much effort

I also wish I had invested in breeding fodder sooner, I've never loved grinding the coli and I spent quite a few months trying to get into buying and exulting fodder while not enjoying the process at all >_< I'm already making a much better profit lol
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
My only regret is exalting the site's UGLIEST dragon ever. I was still new and didn't know you could un-exalt dragons and by the time I found out, too much time had passed. The dragon was so comically ugly I just had to keep it.
My only regret is exalting the site's UGLIEST dragon ever. I was still new and didn't know you could un-exalt dragons and by the time I found out, too much time had passed. The dragon was so comically ugly I just had to keep it.
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
I regret gunning so hard for a light sprite. I haven't gotten one yet, and probably never will but I still save everything hoping to one day catch up to their current price
I find that I don't engage as much in newer releases becuase I don't want to spend the gems I spent so long hoarding ;.;
I regret gunning so hard for a light sprite. I haven't gotten one yet, and probably never will but I still save everything hoping to one day catch up to their current price
I find that I don't engage as much in newer releases becuase I don't want to spend the gems I spent so long hoarding ;.;
iDMjIQi.png 5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
She/Her
8+ FR time
kMjrgFR.png
Going onto the Suggestions forum ever.
Going onto the Suggestions forum ever.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
same, the first 4 offspring on my progens all got named "lmao" but i dont really care anymore oh well
same, the first 4 offspring on my progens all got named "lmao" but i dont really care anymore oh well
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I regret making my custom progen hideous
I even know a little about how fr colors worked before joining lol
I regret making my custom progen hideous
I even know a little about how fr colors worked before joining lol
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
when i first started coli grinding i didnt understand anything, somehow managed to pick up an elim, no idea what it was, equipped it, the dragon i equipped it to was equally statted (again, i knew NOTHING about coli lmao) so of course it didn't work, i STONED OVER ELIMINATE WITH AN ELEMENTAL ABILITY.

i started understanding coli later, and wanted a team for grinding. i ended up splashing 155g on another elim, and equipped it to the SAME DRAGON. agonising to look back on.
when i first started coli grinding i didnt understand anything, somehow managed to pick up an elim, no idea what it was, equipped it, the dragon i equipped it to was equally statted (again, i knew NOTHING about coli lmao) so of course it didn't work, i STONED OVER ELIMINATE WITH AN ELEMENTAL ABILITY.

i started understanding coli later, and wanted a team for grinding. i ended up splashing 155g on another elim, and equipped it to the SAME DRAGON. agonising to look back on.
NsXwKjg4OAXihQpEtSoUaP0mjVroeGhvoxsYNdbA7IHGD4bDrE0yHcmGiba7fhxgApmoqKjko0ePJu3fv79wWlpabHR09BwA0wCkCg78Hy0siD6bEFRRAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Probably spending irl money on this game
Probably spending irl money on this game
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
Not getting tons of festival stuff back in 2013/14. :( Also breeding the hell out of my progens, not keeping their first clutch, and choosing the colors I did.
Not getting tons of festival stuff back in 2013/14. :( Also breeding the hell out of my progens, not keeping their first clutch, and choosing the colors I did.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11