Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR regrets?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="Owleics" date="2022-09-26 13:39:56" ] not knowing abt fr when i was like 12 and getting all the sprites and early familiars -_- [/quote] This but when I was 11 and with a focus on the apparel I missed out on. I want [i]all[/i] the windbound plumages please. As for things during my time on FR: I regret not getting more light halos and skeletal chimes. I didn't really care for them much back then but man do I love them now. qvq
Owleics wrote on 2022-09-26 13:39:56:
not knowing abt fr when i was like 12 and getting all the sprites and early familiars -_-
This but when I was 11 and with a focus on the apparel I missed out on. I want all the windbound plumages please.

As for things during my time on FR: I regret not getting more light halos and skeletal chimes. I didn't really care for them much back then but man do I love them now. qvq
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

There’s a lot of dragons I regret breeding. Some I’ve now sold because it bothered me. For a while I didn’t see why anyone cared if their dragons had offspring but my opinions changed and now I pretty much only breed specific pairs for fodder or projects.

I had already bred my progens so many times that now they’re just a fodder pair lol. Too late to go back now.
There’s a lot of dragons I regret breeding. Some I’ve now sold because it bothered me. For a while I didn’t see why anyone cared if their dragons had offspring but my opinions changed and now I pretty much only breed specific pairs for fodder or projects.

I had already bred my progens so many times that now they’re just a fodder pair lol. Too late to go back now.

fr+3
she/her
autistic
9ML3Nya.gif
Not buying more of the festival items when I first started playing :/
Not buying more of the festival items when I first started playing :/
ydo7trD.png
Exalting my first g1 hatch. I'm a nostalgic fella.
Exalting my first g1 hatch. I'm a nostalgic fella.
ZqzSvdM.pngtp1Axxm.pngISNOTMS.png
I also regret breeding my progens after making cute scries that I could turn them into.

I really wish I could hide their lineages without hiding everything on all dragons. :(
I also regret breeding my progens after making cute scries that I could turn them into.

I really wish I could hide their lineages without hiding everything on all dragons. :(
Flight-Neutral
Lore: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3062013#post_3062013

56683486p.png56888823p.png50855151p.png54915911p.png56946479p.png54468351p.png54468350p.png
Breeding my progens -_-
Breeding my progens -_-
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Buying so many pretty permanent dragons without a clear goal for them when I first joined.

I'm displeased with my main lair but when I let some of them go I'm both relieved and feel regret. My mind doesn't want to make itself up and it would have been easier if I hadn't bought so many to begin with.
Buying so many pretty permanent dragons without a clear goal for them when I first joined.

I'm displeased with my main lair but when I let some of them go I'm both relieved and feel regret. My mind doesn't want to make itself up and it would have been easier if I hadn't bought so many to begin with.
Square icon of Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering, bushes filled with lanterns emitting a warm glow. By Serpenta
      Campbell, brown and green range veilspun. Link is to profile.Valan, a dark brown and green range obelisk. Link is to profile.Roethke, green, brown, and orange range aberration. Link is to profile.
deciding I liked g1s.
my current project's final total will be well over 4kg
deciding I liked g1s.
my current project's final total will be well over 4kg
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
No regrets except for maybe opening eggs instead of selling them in the past.
No regrets except for maybe opening eggs instead of selling them in the past.
glower_shelf.png
exalting my very first hatchling from my progenitors unnamed [emoji=wildclaw sad size=1] (i didn't even know what the 'exalt' button really did, so...learned the hard way, haha. i don't think you were able to restore dragons at the time, either) besides that, i regret not understanding what a Gen1 or a Gen2 [i]were[/i], and that breeding them greatly lowers their value (and i'm pretty sure i exalted a beautiful Gen2 coatl a while back for the sake of lair space)
exalting my very first hatchling from my progenitors unnamed (i didn't even know what the 'exalt' button really did, so...learned the hard way, haha. i don't think you were able to restore dragons at the time, either)

besides that, i regret not understanding what a Gen1 or a Gen2 were, and that breeding them greatly lowers their value (and i'm pretty sure i exalted a beautiful Gen2 coatl a while back for the sake of lair space)
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11