Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR regrets?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I regret joining shadow, but im sticking to it now.
I regret joining shadow, but im sticking to it now.
vista_coatl2.png wh3Tiip.png
160P7Fb.png
tqGkHih.png
8O67LBq.png
SYiQlxK.png
zLLQDMW.png ll0CfnD.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
q9EEy5M.png
UU9vIu2.png
Gaq8bW1.png
vista_coatl2.png
I reaaaally regret breeding my progens and then not valuing their offspring lol. Thank goodness they all have names but they've all ended up exalted. I would breed them again and do something special with their kid but now it just doesn't even feel worth it because their offspring list is soooo long.

I also regret not buying more halos. I joined FR during the halo year and did not understand that they wouldn't be back the next year, so I only bought one of each type. Still kicking myself for that one lol.
I reaaaally regret breeding my progens and then not valuing their offspring lol. Thank goodness they all have names but they've all ended up exalted. I would breed them again and do something special with their kid but now it just doesn't even feel worth it because their offspring list is soooo long.

I also regret not buying more halos. I joined FR during the halo year and did not understand that they wouldn't be back the next year, so I only bought one of each type. Still kicking myself for that one lol.
i regret exalting that one coatl years ago to free up space when i was first staring. had lore and everything in mind for her :(
dear coatl i miss u every day… even if i dont remember your name……>>”
i regret exalting that one coatl years ago to free up space when i was first staring. had lore and everything in mind for her :(
dear coatl i miss u every day… even if i dont remember your name……>>”
I hope you have a great day!
burning the equivalent of 30 million treasure across the THREE time the scammer Roundsey had a LIGHT SPRITE in the raffle

and what did I win?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!
burning the equivalent of 30 million treasure across the THREE time the scammer Roundsey had a LIGHT SPRITE in the raffle

and what did I win?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!
Using up my free flight change (only to go back to shadow), buying too many color themed dragons, and not getting more event/festival items when I was more active around 2014/2015.
Using up my free flight change (only to go back to shadow), buying too many color themed dragons, and not getting more event/festival items when I was more active around 2014/2015.
shadow_0.png

cVPo4yi.png
jA5A7gu.png
leo4ZYP.png

Yw8EvNQ.png
VvgJdjI.png
oaolHwW.png
light_2.png Looking to buy a copy of Skin: Shadekind. Pm if interested
I tried leaving FR for another game that never took off and sold all of my sprites and early festival apparel/rare familiars from when FR was experiencing all of the lag when they were just opening to the public. I also wish I had known about the project so I could have backed it on kickstarter then because I love to collect All Of The Things

Ive accepted thats just not going to be possible, but still!
I tried leaving FR for another game that never took off and sold all of my sprites and early festival apparel/rare familiars from when FR was experiencing all of the lag when they were just opening to the public. I also wish I had known about the project so I could have backed it on kickstarter then because I love to collect All Of The Things

Ive accepted thats just not going to be possible, but still!
Spr_5b_585.png wip
[quote name="Owleics" date="2022-09-26 13:39:56" ] not knowing abt fr when i was like 12 and getting all the sprites and early familiars -_- [/quote] so real [emoji=skull size=1]
Owleics wrote on 2022-09-26 13:39:56:
not knowing abt fr when i was like 12 and getting all the sprites and early familiars -_-
so real
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
and to those i left behind - see you next time
_______ Festival Dom Discounts

but seriously, please check out the FDD hub, we need you ;) - any flight appreciated!!
Making my first username ShadowSky ... I regret not using even the username I liked at that time, Spectrisla. Oh yeah, and my custom progen's colors? I could've done far better. I wish I didn't buy a ton of the dragons I did when I was new and had bad taste. Like Alpine, Pyxis, and such. OH -- and my biggest regret? I didn't keep my first goat eye, my progens' thirdborn. She had SUCH matchy colors, and I could've gened her, but she ended up exalted. I'm probably going to look her up right now on Dragon Search and scry her colors ... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=24&breed=2&element=7&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=10&winggene=113&wings=18&auth=eedf1dfb37b138c6f12caeacec45ce52df774692&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i][b]SHE HAD POTENTIAL OKAY --[/b][/i]
Making my first username ShadowSky ... I regret not using even the username I liked at that time, Spectrisla. Oh yeah, and my custom progen's colors? I could've done far better.
I wish I didn't buy a ton of the dragons I did when I was new and had bad taste. Like Alpine, Pyxis, and such.
OH -- and my biggest regret? I didn't keep my first goat eye, my progens' thirdborn. She had SUCH matchy colors, and I could've gened her, but she ended up exalted. I'm probably going to look her up right now on Dragon Search and scry her colors ...
dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=24&breed=2&element=7&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=10&winggene=113&wings=18&auth=eedf1dfb37b138c6f12caeacec45ce52df774692&dummyext=prev.png
SHE HAD POTENTIAL OKAY --
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
i at one point was going to buy a light sprite, and had a bunch of old fest stuff i used as partial payment before i had to back out, and i didnt ask for the stuff back :( i dont remember everything i had sent but the one thing i miss the most is my companion comet weh

that, and selling my arcane sprite. curse my uma addictionnnnn
i at one point was going to buy a light sprite, and had a bunch of old fest stuff i used as partial payment before i had to back out, and i didnt ask for the stuff back :( i dont remember everything i had sent but the one thing i miss the most is my companion comet weh

that, and selling my arcane sprite. curse my uma addictionnnnn
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
my biggest regret was taking long breaks from this game </3

i've been playing for a few years and i've either lost interest or had too much to do irl so i took breaks and ended up missing gorgeous festival apparel and skins that sell for way over my entire account balance right now :') if only school didn't get in the way of my games
my biggest regret was taking long breaks from this game </3

i've been playing for a few years and i've either lost interest or had too much to do irl so i took breaks and ended up missing gorgeous festival apparel and skins that sell for way over my entire account balance right now :') if only school didn't get in the way of my games
dNQd4YX.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11