Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR regrets?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
this has probably been posted here before but- personally, i really regret not naming my progens offspring when i first started before exalting them :,) now im further along and really like unbred gen1s, and my precious progens have ugly unnameds in their offspring [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1] anyone else have something they regret?
this has probably been posted here before but- personally, i really regret not naming my progens offspring when i first started before exalting them :,) now im further along and really like unbred gen1s, and my precious progens have ugly unnameds in their offspring
anyone else have something they regret?
RUQx40j.png
I don't regret anything in particular, but I really regret my impulsive nature.
I didn't play FR for almost 2 years, I just started again in July and I have bought and gened so many new dragons and changed a lot of genes on ones I already had.
I just came across a thread about progens, which made me curious of my own because it was so long ago....I got them back, scattered them a bit, then gave them genes and a breed change and while I like them, I don't love them and I don't know why I did that lol *facepalm*
I don't regret anything in particular, but I really regret my impulsive nature.
I didn't play FR for almost 2 years, I just started again in July and I have bought and gened so many new dragons and changed a lot of genes on ones I already had.
I just came across a thread about progens, which made me curious of my own because it was so long ago....I got them back, scattered them a bit, then gave them genes and a breed change and while I like them, I don't love them and I don't know why I did that lol *facepalm*
I just regret breeding my progens at all. I'd love to unexalt my custom and incorporate her into my lore, but then I remember her offspring list and think "ah, never mind."
I just regret breeding my progens at all. I'd love to unexalt my custom and incorporate her into my lore, but then I remember her offspring list and think "ah, never mind."
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Probably going on hiatus for so long. I've never really been a consistent player, but I joined way back in 2016.
Probably going on hiatus for so long. I've never really been a consistent player, but I joined way back in 2016.
wlLXM.gif
I regret not going for a Light Sprite first. 40kg is a lot more attainable than... double that. But, on the other hand, that big of a goal for a newbie might have burned me out entirely, so who's to say? Also I regret using my progens for fodder... everyone is named, at least, but the list scrolls [emoji=imperial sad size=1]
I regret not going for a Light Sprite first. 40kg is a lot more attainable than... double that. But, on the other hand, that big of a goal for a newbie might have burned me out entirely, so who's to say?

Also I regret using my progens for fodder... everyone is named, at least, but the list scrolls
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Uh don't do that- sucks all the fun out of new breeds

Also everyone mentioning regretting breeding progens while I, slapping mine together every two weeks-
Probably trying to become a mono imperial lair
Uh don't do that- sucks all the fun out of new breeds

Also everyone mentioning regretting breeding progens while I, slapping mine together every two weeks-
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
not knowing abt fr when i was like 12 and getting all the sprites and early familiars -_-
not knowing abt fr when i was like 12 and getting all the sprites and early familiars -_-
owleics.gif
I just regret 90% of my first few dragons that I eventually sold or gave away in my first year. I was more attached to a lot of them than I thought. Some still haunt me. >->

Thankfully, I was smart enough to hang onto the super important ones, despite contemplating selling them in the past.

I.... had a dragon-flipping problem back in the day.
I just regret 90% of my first few dragons that I eventually sold or gave away in my first year. I was more attached to a lot of them than I thought. Some still haunt me. >->

Thankfully, I was smart enough to hang onto the super important ones, despite contemplating selling them in the past.

I.... had a dragon-flipping problem back in the day.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
i have progen regrets myself, i have unnamed in my lists...but it doesn't bother me as much as the phase i had with naming fodder all the same thing...my random progen just has a slew of "Lightbulb" kids lol. oh well. i also regret spending real money on here tbh. not worth it. especially when it's on gem genes of dragons i don't own anymore, sigh
i have progen regrets myself, i have unnamed in my lists...but it doesn't bother me as much as the phase i had with naming fodder all the same thing...my random progen just has a slew of "Lightbulb" kids lol. oh well. i also regret spending real money on here tbh. not worth it. especially when it's on gem genes of dragons i don't own anymore, sigh
yzUX307.png
Buying dragons before having a set lore idea down. Because now I have dragons that I don't know what to do with, or even straight up may not even want to hold onto anymore, but my brain's attached and won't let go of them :/
Buying dragons before having a set lore idea down. Because now I have dragons that I don't know what to do with, or even straight up may not even want to hold onto anymore, but my brain's attached and won't let go of them :/
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11