Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nefelibata's Music Shop- 3 Open Spots!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hi!! I'm curious, would you take USD as payment for a commission? Your work is wonderful! And if so, I'd love to grab a slot :]
Hi!! I'm curious, would you take USD as payment for a commission? Your work is wonderful! And if so, I'd love to grab a slot :]

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______

dryicicle.gif
@alexd
Of course, currently reworking them as my style and inclination changed quite a bit since 2017-2018.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions on a pm

@Dryicicle

My first intention was to implement a donation system rather than a payment through USD, i'm currently reworking some of the key concepts of this shop.
It can be possible, yes, but it may take some time while I'm reworking prices.

My first intention is accessibility for everyone =)

@alexd
Of course, currently reworking them as my style and inclination changed quite a bit since 2017-2018.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions on a pm

@Dryicicle

My first intention was to implement a donation system rather than a payment through USD, i'm currently reworking some of the key concepts of this shop.
It can be possible, yes, but it may take some time while I'm reworking prices.

My first intention is accessibility for everyone =)

Ahh okay! I can pay in a mix of Treasure/ Gems then, if that's the case (and if thats possible?) I'm just low on Flight Rising currency myself ^^' Could I still take a slot for a commission?
Ahh okay! I can pay in a mix of Treasure/ Gems then, if that's the case (and if thats possible?) I'm just low on Flight Rising currency myself ^^' Could I still take a slot for a commission?

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______

dryicicle.gif
@Dryicicle PM-ed!
@Dryicicle PM-ed!
Ordering Form
Composition type: Instrumental.
Instruments: Maybe piano, acoustic guitar, and some flute? You can mix and match or add other soft sounding instruments if you think they work!
Pace: Probably slow/moderate? Again, I'm not picky on this but I definitely don't want something intense or fast-paced.
Time: A minute sounds good.
Overall atmosphere? Something quiet, soft, maybe hopeful or 'the adventure is beginning' kind of atmosphere? Definitely not something too sad, but not upbeat or happy either.
Anything else? I'll leave some music examples that will definitely give you some concrete ideas and direction, considering I'm not entirely sure what I want exactly, I just have a vague idea. (but don't worry either, I'm not picky and am fine with giving you artistic freedom!) I honestly just want to see what you come up with. I hope I wasn't too confusing or ramble-y with this description.

(of course, you can use just the instrumental bits of the songs with lyrics for inspiration)

I Have Made Mistakes by The Oh Hellos
King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men
The first 30-40 seconds of this song.
Ordering Form
Composition type: Instrumental.
Instruments: Maybe piano, acoustic guitar, and some flute? You can mix and match or add other soft sounding instruments if you think they work!
Pace: Probably slow/moderate? Again, I'm not picky on this but I definitely don't want something intense or fast-paced.
Time: A minute sounds good.
Overall atmosphere? Something quiet, soft, maybe hopeful or 'the adventure is beginning' kind of atmosphere? Definitely not something too sad, but not upbeat or happy either.
Anything else? I'll leave some music examples that will definitely give you some concrete ideas and direction, considering I'm not entirely sure what I want exactly, I just have a vague idea. (but don't worry either, I'm not picky and am fine with giving you artistic freedom!) I honestly just want to see what you come up with. I hope I wasn't too confusing or ramble-y with this description.

(of course, you can use just the instrumental bits of the songs with lyrics for inspiration)

I Have Made Mistakes by The Oh Hellos
King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men
The first 30-40 seconds of this song.
@DarkHyancith

Your comission is ready and can be listened here!
https://soundcloud.com/oana-oltean/arrival-of-apollo

I'll make it available for download soon enough!
@DarkHyancith

Your comission is ready and can be listened here!
https://soundcloud.com/oana-oltean/arrival-of-apollo

I'll make it available for download soon enough!
@Nefelibata
WAISNFKSKF it’s gorgeous and I love it so much!!!! :00 exactly what I wanted, thank you!!
@Nefelibata
WAISNFKSKF it’s gorgeous and I love it so much!!!! :00 exactly what I wanted, thank you!!
o722_d01_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d02_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d03_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d04_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d05_DarkHyancith.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19