Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nefelibata's Music Shop- 3 Open Spots!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Thank you, looking forward to it!
Thank you, looking forward to it!
tjjhFkf.png
@Karika @8by0 @Hikumi Once the spots are all clean, they will be open again, and everyone will have the possibility to order! I will be opening thread spots after a day, so my wait list customers will have priority. [quote]Also, [u]a very important notice.[/u] The prices have been changed but everyone who showed interest before will get a one use only twenty five percent discount for your convenience. (This means, everyone currently on my waitlist] Folks who also ordered before also get a fifteen percent discount for every composition ordered. [/quote] Hello everyone! Nefelibata here with an update. Now, if you want to track the progress of your compositions, then every once in a while, you can check the pinglist on the first page to see the progress. I thought this would be especially useful for folks who filled the last spots. There are 4 statuses to take into account when a composition is [in progress] it means I'm currently working on it and it should be finished in approx. a couple of days, depending on my inspiration. when a composition is [complete] it means It was finalized and that I'm expecting payment. If the composition was paid I'm adding a little start after the name * When a composition is [starting] it means I'm just getting started on the sketch of the composition. And when a composition is [not started] it means I've yet to start working on it. @cosmicConundrum @GuardianLioness @JustNatureThings @jabby @SariStar @Gloomyreaper @Shrine @Knightess @MaribelEmerson @8by0
@Karika
@8by0
@Hikumi

Once the spots are all clean, they will be open again, and everyone will have the possibility to order!
I will be opening thread spots after a day, so my wait list customers will have priority.
Quote:
Also, a very important notice. The prices have been changed but everyone who showed interest before will get a one use only twenty five percent discount for your convenience. (This means, everyone currently on my waitlist]
Folks who also ordered before also get a fifteen percent discount for every composition ordered.

Hello everyone! Nefelibata here with an update.
Now, if you want to track the progress of your compositions, then every once in a while, you can check the pinglist on the first page to see the progress.
I thought this would be especially useful for folks who filled the last spots.
There are 4 statuses to take into account
when a composition is [in progress] it means I'm currently working on it and it should be finished in approx. a couple of days, depending on my inspiration.
when a composition is [complete] it means It was finalized and that I'm expecting payment. If the composition was paid I'm adding a little start after the name *
When a composition is [starting] it means I'm just getting started on the sketch of the composition.
And when a composition is [not started] it means I've yet to start working on it.

@cosmicConundrum
@GuardianLioness
@JustNatureThings
@jabby
@SariStar
@Gloomyreaper
@Shrine
@Knightess
@MaribelEmerson
@8by0
@Nefelibata
Pinglist please? :D I adore this kind of stuff!
@Nefelibata
Pinglist please? :D I adore this kind of stuff!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Nefelibata

I was just wondering what program(s) you used to compose all of this! It's wonderful :D
@Nefelibata

I was just wondering what program(s) you used to compose all of this! It's wonderful :D
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
*Jigamaree

I use musescore for writing the sheet and audacity for potential edits
*Jigamaree

I use musescore for writing the sheet and audacity for potential edits
Hello everyone! Nefelibata here with an update!
I'm sorry for being extremely slow on my work but I shall compensate for it.\
School started and I'm still getting used to my weird program

I got myself a new workstation so now I can play your compositions live for better acoustics and stuff.

People who ordered and waited for more than 2 weeks will get their own cover free of charge, except for maybe clarinets and woodwind, which sound just as terrible as musescore if not worse.

@Hikumi

Customer Pinglist
@cosmicConundrum
@GuardianLioness
@JustNatureThings
@jabby
@SariStar
@Gloomyreaper
@Shrine
@Knightess
@MaribelEmerson
@8by0
@ImpossibleJedi4
Update/Event Pinglist
@Kookaburra
@Sumatra
@Desolim
@acinonyxjubatus
Hello everyone! Nefelibata here with an update!
I'm sorry for being extremely slow on my work but I shall compensate for it.\
School started and I'm still getting used to my weird program

I got myself a new workstation so now I can play your compositions live for better acoustics and stuff.

People who ordered and waited for more than 2 weeks will get their own cover free of charge, except for maybe clarinets and woodwind, which sound just as terrible as musescore if not worse.

@Hikumi

Customer Pinglist
@cosmicConundrum
@GuardianLioness
@JustNatureThings
@jabby
@SariStar
@Gloomyreaper
@Shrine
@Knightess
@MaribelEmerson
@8by0
@ImpossibleJedi4
Update/Event Pinglist
@Kookaburra
@Sumatra
@Desolim
@acinonyxjubatus
@Nefelibata Take the time you need :0 its time to start studies so its normal you are busy
On another hand, I think I didnt ask this yet but when do I send payment? :>
@Nefelibata Take the time you need :0 its time to start studies so its normal you are busy
On another hand, I think I didnt ask this yet but when do I send payment? :>
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Nefelibata

Pinglist please! I'm ready to throw all my treasure and gems at you right now.
@Nefelibata

Pinglist please! I'm ready to throw all my treasure and gems at you right now.
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@Nefelibata
May I be added to the pinglist please?

I hope you have a lovely nice day!
@Nefelibata
May I be added to the pinglist please?

I hope you have a lovely nice day!
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@Munakata @DuskFox

Hello!

You are welcome to my pinglist!
@Munakata @DuskFox

Hello!