Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skins that change the PFP?
1 2 3
I was just about to post the one above! You can see it in action on my PFP :)
I was just about to post the one above! You can see it in action on my PFP :)
WLNxQwp.gif EbVNLcd.png
This is a simple one, but I’ve got this accent hanging around on one of my dragons. [item=Accent: Gas Mask wcm]
This is a simple one, but I’ve got this accent hanging around on one of my dragons.
Accent: Gas Mask wcm
This is the one I'm using right now:

And other ones I have!
This is the one I'm using right now:

And other ones I have!
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
Not sure how many of these have been shared yet/and some have multiple recolors but here are some that I know of:

Not sure how many of these have been shared yet/and some have multiple recolors but here are some that I know of:

OVmZor1.png
Remembered one more (might have recolor) and recolors for one listed above [item=Skin: Buteo Gladius][item=Accent: Silver Cerberus][item=Accent: Gold Cerberus] This one isn't drastically changing but I still want to mention it [item=Accent: Chimera] Oh, and of course [item= Skin: Hear no Evil ][item=Accent: Abyss watcher]
Remembered one more (might have recolor) and recolors for one listed above
Skin: Buteo Gladius Accent: Silver Cerberus Accent: Gold Cerberus
This one isn't drastically changing but I still want to mention it
Accent: Chimera

Oh, and of course
Skin: Hear no Evil Accent: Abyss watcher
TIobTkz.png
Autopilot was already mentioned, so I'll put some other umas I have or have favorited that alter / replace the avatar.

+ 3 recolors

+ 3 recolors

Autopilot was already mentioned, so I'll put some other umas I have or have favorited that alter / replace the avatar.

+ 3 recolors

+ 3 recolors

1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Man, these are all just so good looking!
Man, these are all just so good looking!
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Slaytheist has some really cool ones! I don't really feel like scouring the database for all of them but if you plug in his name you'll find some there. :) He made a few frog ones for himself and one or two spooky horror-themed ones. He's also the one that made my pfp for me!
Slaytheist has some really cool ones! I don't really feel like scouring the database for all of them but if you plug in his name you'll find some there. :) He made a few frog ones for himself and one or two spooky horror-themed ones. He's also the one that made my pfp for me!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
1 2 3