Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 118 119
My mom got my brother & I those big Hershey kisses for Valentine's Day, & we decided to cut them cause we couldn't bite them off. It was just solid chocolate, so it was a little tricky to cut. As I was doing so I accidently had the knife slip. It was a super tiny cut that didn't even hurt.
My mom got my brother & I those big Hershey kisses for Valentine's Day, & we decided to cut them cause we couldn't bite them off. It was just solid chocolate, so it was a little tricky to cut. As I was doing so I accidently had the knife slip. It was a super tiny cut that didn't even hurt.
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so3_100.gif
eIK5iG7.pngfLdYOuE.pngGLMwkdE.png
0034-skull.gif0112-peep.gif
accidentally left a butter knife on my beanbag in my room then fell back on it while impersonating my hamster, thus stabbing myself in the back. there's still a whole in my tshirt where the knife pierced it
accidentally left a butter knife on my beanbag in my room then fell back on it while impersonating my hamster, thus stabbing myself in the back. there's still a whole in my tshirt where the knife pierced it
fandragons are in d20, fanderg, and hibden // None lists all g1s
check out my WISH list // credit to dreamingcitypixels
D0nrpNB.pngaQp8eZz.pngqO3o9mR.png
vJGwSlb.png
Back in 2018 I was swimming in the pool at my friend's house and for some reason I was holding a stick shaped lamp inside the water (it was just the glass, btw). Suddenly I hit my knee on the lamp and it broke, cutting my knee. Fortunately it didn't hurt, but I have the scar until today :')
Back in 2018 I was swimming in the pool at my friend's house and for some reason I was holding a stick shaped lamp inside the water (it was just the glass, btw). Suddenly I hit my knee on the lamp and it broke, cutting my knee. Fortunately it didn't hurt, but I have the scar until today :')
agenderacearoicon2.png P9aWhak.png
NN9NPXA.png
fDSaoY3.png
hh5n4WA.png
nefzg1V.png
FE9pJK1.png
weia2aX.png
u1wgsSN.png
y3yhMwX.png
loimysO.png
arcanist.png
So, a long long time ago when I was a very young and very dumb kid, my family decided to go visit a relative's house.
They have this fancy looking place because they are rich. Just outside, there is an abandoned metal slide. It is a little rusty, the bottom part at the end of the slide are filled with dead leaves. Not to mention, it is very hot out there sooooo me being the dummie that I am went over to slide on it aannnndd bad idea xD
So, a long long time ago when I was a very young and very dumb kid, my family decided to go visit a relative's house.
They have this fancy looking place because they are rich. Just outside, there is an abandoned metal slide. It is a little rusty, the bottom part at the end of the slide are filled with dead leaves. Not to mention, it is very hot out there sooooo me being the dummie that I am went over to slide on it aannnndd bad idea xD
It was like 6 am, probably earlier, so it was dark outside, and I was in 4th grade. I was dragging a blanket down my parent's brick steps outside, so I could take a nap while we drive to the before-school daycare, because my elementary didn't start until like 9:30. Well, I ended up tripping on my blanket, and getting launched off of the stairs, and getting dragged across the pavement. My knee was scraped so bad you could see the white flesh underneath. So needless to say, I screamed so loud I woke up all my neighbors. My mom put bandages on it from our first aid kit, and I had to go to the daycare, crying, with a leg covered with bandages and scrapes all over my body. Needless to say my parents got a concerned call from that one.
It was like 6 am, probably earlier, so it was dark outside, and I was in 4th grade. I was dragging a blanket down my parent's brick steps outside, so I could take a nap while we drive to the before-school daycare, because my elementary didn't start until like 9:30. Well, I ended up tripping on my blanket, and getting launched off of the stairs, and getting dragged across the pavement. My knee was scraped so bad you could see the white flesh underneath. So needless to say, I screamed so loud I woke up all my neighbors. My mom put bandages on it from our first aid kit, and I had to go to the daycare, crying, with a leg covered with bandages and scrapes all over my body. Needless to say my parents got a concerned call from that one.
KuZvF.gif
jW4oH.gif
9JEQK.gif

She/they, loves animals! My favorites are tigers, Leopard Geckos, and cats. My username means the study of cats.
Sometime in middleschool I was leaning onto my left hand in the middle of class when suddenly a loud crack. My thumb was hurting real bad, considered going to the nurse but didn't. It stopped hurting eventually but to this day I can bend it in ways I never could before. It functions just fine but I still can't tell what the heck happened that day. I try not to apply too much pressure onto it when doing tasks like carrying heavy bags or opening bottles (despite being right-handed for some reason my left hand is stronger at opening things). I have a feeling that if I didn't have the webbing between my left thumb and index finger, I'd be able to pull it very far to the side, because I genuinely don't feel anything holding it back aside from the skin, unlike on my right hand... weird :/
Sometime in middleschool I was leaning onto my left hand in the middle of class when suddenly a loud crack. My thumb was hurting real bad, considered going to the nurse but didn't. It stopped hurting eventually but to this day I can bend it in ways I never could before. It functions just fine but I still can't tell what the heck happened that day. I try not to apply too much pressure onto it when doing tasks like carrying heavy bags or opening bottles (despite being right-handed for some reason my left hand is stronger at opening things). I have a feeling that if I didn't have the webbing between my left thumb and index finger, I'd be able to pull it very far to the side, because I genuinely don't feel anything holding it back aside from the skin, unlike on my right hand... weird :/
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
8 year old me found a bottle of concealed pepper spray (was pitch black) and decided the appropriate measures were to pick it up, inspect it, bring the nozzle to my eye, and pull the lever. Fortunately I was a few meters from my house but I was blind for about 2 hours.
8 year old me found a bottle of concealed pepper spray (was pitch black) and decided the appropriate measures were to pick it up, inspect it, bring the nozzle to my eye, and pull the lever. Fortunately I was a few meters from my house but I was blind for about 2 hours.
Got a habit of hurting myself at the gym, not wrong lifting wrong or too much.. nope, walking into the bars and machines a lot.

and when I was about 6/7? I grabbed a cactus thinking it would be fake. Full on just.. grabbed. Hands full of needles.
Got a habit of hurting myself at the gym, not wrong lifting wrong or too much.. nope, walking into the bars and machines a lot.

and when I was about 6/7? I grabbed a cactus thinking it would be fake. Full on just.. grabbed. Hands full of needles.
tabbycatcloud.png
Saw few crumbs on the stove I had just turned on... For some reason I though it'd be a good idea to swipe off those crumbs with my bare hand.
Saw few crumbs on the stove I had just turned on... For some reason I though it'd be a good idea to swipe off those crumbs with my bare hand.
N71Kq8t.pngZwMTIV6.pngN71Kq8t.png
I once walked backwards into a rosebush
I once walked backwards into a rosebush
00e6e82aff390a068db9c702d9579952215877cd.png New-Piskel-5.png
n4H37dx.png
New-Piskel-6.png
OPS7bfK.png
xYQkuHQ.png
WQA384m.png
pluto.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 118 119