Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 121 122
i just put this on the post your current thought thread but thought it belonged here.

this literally happened yesterday. it was like 2 am and i was waiting for my turn in ping pong. my friends and i think it's a great idea to stand on these rolling chairs with flip-up seats and do other dumbsh*t with them. i start dancing on my chair, and when i tried to nae nae, the weight imbalance of the chair became too much and it buckled underneath me. my leg got stuck between the seat and the back of the chair and i had to carefully pull my way out.

that's college life for ya.
i just put this on the post your current thought thread but thought it belonged here.

this literally happened yesterday. it was like 2 am and i was waiting for my turn in ping pong. my friends and i think it's a great idea to stand on these rolling chairs with flip-up seats and do other dumbsh*t with them. i start dancing on my chair, and when i tried to nae nae, the weight imbalance of the chair became too much and it buckled underneath me. my leg got stuck between the seat and the back of the chair and i had to carefully pull my way out.

that's college life for ya.
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
So one time I unknowingly laid my arm against a hot glass pan that came out of the oven about a minute before, and I didn't realize until it was too late. Although the scar is mostly gone, I can still see it if I look close enough.
So one time I unknowingly laid my arm against a hot glass pan that came out of the oven about a minute before, and I didn't realize until it was too late. Although the scar is mostly gone, I can still see it if I look close enough.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
You know the thing people do in cartoons where they step on a rake and it hits them in the face? Yeah.
You know the thing people do in cartoons where they step on a rake and it hits them in the face? Yeah.
6JxFimx.png
bWeLCqf.png
o7ZCFYm.png
( Steve | 24 | Collector )
-Horror Lover-
friend rqs + pms welcome!
GdVZ87H.png
oYdS4J9.png
bet5sUl.png
Are we bringing this thread back? I just remembered that one time I microwaved something for 10 minutes and then burned my finger on it. Not my fault though, there were two adults in the kitchen and I kept saying that it was done and noone stopped me...
Are we bringing this thread back? I just remembered that one time I microwaved something for 10 minutes and then burned my finger on it. Not my fault though, there were two adults in the kitchen and I kept saying that it was done and noone stopped me...
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
probably just being clumsy lmao I have bruises daily that I can't explain
probably just being clumsy lmao I have bruises daily that I can't explain
Nprhx6w5y-bannerferris-gif-7z58xh.gif
i was distracted because adhd and all that, and drove my bike into a fence, fell, and scraped my elbow pretty badly on pavement (still got a scar from it, even though it was almost two decades ago). some time after this i got distracted again, and drove my bike into shrubs. while i was uninjured after the shrub incident, i realized that i am a public traffic hazard, and i should never drive a car.
i was distracted because adhd and all that, and drove my bike into a fence, fell, and scraped my elbow pretty badly on pavement (still got a scar from it, even though it was almost two decades ago). some time after this i got distracted again, and drove my bike into shrubs. while i was uninjured after the shrub incident, i realized that i am a public traffic hazard, and i should never drive a car.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
My hand slipped when I was grating carrots and I, well...grated part of my finger. I only ended up with two very small scars at least.
My hand slipped when I was grating carrots and I, well...grated part of my finger. I only ended up with two very small scars at least.
zdkBiZa.png
shocked myself after thinking it'd be a good idea to grab the metal prongs of a plug while it was still partially in the socket
shocked myself after thinking it'd be a good idea to grab the metal prongs of a plug while it was still partially in the socket
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
tripping over my own feet. I do this so many times it's honestly just funny. a dumb stumble always has one of four outcomes:
- nothing happens, I'm just inconvenienced for a second (90% of the time)
- stubbed or bruised toe/shin/knee/whatever I land on
- leg is fine, but I pull a muscle in my arm catching myself before I fall
- mildly sprained ankle (this has happened, I kid you not, four times. four. I'm so glad I always wear high shoes or boots, otherwise this would be so much worse)

also, a really weird one that I'm getting treated for: somehow over the past two or three months I managed to lock up the muscles around my hips and now all the muscles in my hip area are stiff. I have no idea how I did that but I blame the desk chair in the office. (I started a new job in early July. before that I had no problems with my legs except the occasional stiffness from bad posture)
tripping over my own feet. I do this so many times it's honestly just funny. a dumb stumble always has one of four outcomes:
- nothing happens, I'm just inconvenienced for a second (90% of the time)
- stubbed or bruised toe/shin/knee/whatever I land on
- leg is fine, but I pull a muscle in my arm catching myself before I fall
- mildly sprained ankle (this has happened, I kid you not, four times. four. I'm so glad I always wear high shoes or boots, otherwise this would be so much worse)

also, a really weird one that I'm getting treated for: somehow over the past two or three months I managed to lock up the muscles around my hips and now all the muscles in my hip area are stiff. I have no idea how I did that but I blame the desk chair in the office. (I started a new job in early July. before that I had no problems with my legs except the occasional stiffness from bad posture)
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Leaving a toothpick on the floor, and stepping on it because I left it on the floor. That or accidentally stabbing myself with a pencil. Twice.
Leaving a toothpick on the floor, and stepping on it because I left it on the floor. That or accidentally stabbing myself with a pencil. Twice.
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 121 122