Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 ... 5143 5144
Hello, I am looking to see if I can rent some nests. Note: I do not mind if I have to send my Earth or Shadow pairs to different hosts. Edit: Adding backup hosts due to no response. [emoji=arcane rune size=1]@Laesneniel @Aerial @DepravityInBlack @KairiDragoness [b]Done![/b] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [emoji=earth rune size=1]@punkzbunnie @Servali @TheWildThings @staticshark @ShadowSnatcher @Marven101 @Gaaa [b]Done![/b] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [emoji=fire rune size=1]@HalfStep @DrowsyPanda @WasabiWave @FlamesEmbrace @LucisAbsentia @Lewa @gak928 [b]Done![/b] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [emoji=ice rune size=1]@mewsefet @Naeryl @Tay @Lemonsins [b]Done![/b] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [emoji=light rune size=1]@ItMeansHope @ArcadiaHawk @NaCL @Fane @svyxae [b]Done![/b] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [emoji=shadow rune size=1]@vacantlyamused @tiredeggplant @seradis @Oakensleaf @Apoch @SgtJessi @aludesh [b]Done![/b] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [emoji=water rune size=1]@DarkMoon9 @friendlifyre @Ajgreelyfan3 @Caekpants @Yidhra [b]Done![/b]
Hello, I am looking to see if I can rent some nests.
Note: I do not mind if I have to send my Earth or Shadow pairs to different hosts.
Edit: Adding backup hosts due to no response.

@Laesneniel @Aerial @DepravityInBlack @KairiDragoness Done!
@punkzbunnie @Servali @TheWildThings @staticshark @ShadowSnatcher @Marven101 @Gaaa Done!
@HalfStep @DrowsyPanda @WasabiWave @FlamesEmbrace @LucisAbsentia @Lewa @gak928 Done!
@mewsefet @Naeryl @Tay @Lemonsins Done!
@ItMeansHope @ArcadiaHawk @NaCL @Fane @svyxae Done!
@vacantlyamused @tiredeggplant @seradis @Oakensleaf @Apoch @SgtJessi @aludesh Done!
@DarkMoon9 @friendlifyre @Ajgreelyfan3 @Caekpants @Yidhra Done!
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Oakensleaf
Hi there! Do you have a nest you'd be able to rent out? ^^
@Oakensleaf
Hi there! Do you have a nest you'd be able to rent out? ^^
“The noise conjured by my mind finds a vessel in you.
Have you welcomed it yourself, or are
you something more?”
arcaneb1.png
“I’m a herald, of sorts. The aura that surrounds you is what drew me. It’s more than music and magic.

You are a
mystic.”
arcanemid.png
@Wylla I can host your water nest!
@Wylla I can host your water nest!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
@Wylla
I can take your pair!
@Wylla
I can take your pair!
@HenryJekyll

Hi! Do you still need one more fire nest? I 'll have an open on in 2 rollovers (October 3) but I believe it's been long enough since you posted that you can also try our backup fire hosts found on the first page!
@HenryJekyll

Hi! Do you still need one more fire nest? I 'll have an open on in 2 rollovers (October 3) but I believe it's been long enough since you posted that you can also try our backup fire hosts found on the first page!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@LucisAbsentia
I do still need one more Fire nest and you caught me just before I was going to ping them! If I don't get one by the time you have nests available, I'll be sure to take one! Speaking of...

~~~~

Pinging backup nests!

@Lewa @gak928
Looking for one Fire Nest!

Found!

@MintyMangoClown @Valdra
Looking for one Arcane Nest!
@LucisAbsentia
I do still need one more Fire nest and you caught me just before I was going to ping them! If I don't get one by the time you have nests available, I'll be sure to take one! Speaking of...

~~~~

Pinging backup nests!

@Lewa @gak928
Looking for one Fire Nest!

Found!

@MintyMangoClown @Valdra
Looking for one Arcane Nest!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@Wylla I can host your light nest :)
@Wylla I can host your light nest :)
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@Eliyanah I can host two light nests after rollover for you :)
@Eliyanah I can host two light nests after rollover for you :)
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@vacantlyamused
@tiredeggplant
@seradis
@Oakensleaf
@Apoch

May I rent a shadow nest?
@vacantlyamused
@tiredeggplant
@seradis
@Oakensleaf