Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Nommy Dragons! (Imp preview)
1 2
If anyone has seen me on the thread then yes, i am back!! I took a bit of a break due to adopts being overwhelming while i was in a bad situation (moving and drama, it was [b]p a i n[/b]), but soon ill be back into doing adopts and possibly even a art shop! (but this is all about adopts now!!) And so, i came up with an idea.....dragons...Nomming there tails...I already did that in my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3110139#post_3110139]Old adopt shop[/url] where i had a Abbie nomming there tails, yet now i have improved!! And so i am probably going to make a new adopt shop, yet this time better and nicer! Anyways enough of my rambling, I have 1 piece done so far, though it may change once i get this adopt shop finished finally, either way i want to know if anyone be interested in this idea of mine, as well as wanting to be pinged for the grand opening!! Ill make sure to do a discount or some sort with those who asked, as a way of thanks to say pff! Anyways heres the base itself! and a colored example! let me know what ya'll think :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830553288143273985/1005613788147482674/unknown.png[/img] (Opened eye is due to the eye aparel i forgot the name of cries) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/950780394352029726/1014306090588061727/TrissyCat_Imp.png[/img] [rule] Grand opening pinglist (who will get somewhat get a discount or something pff) @/Vinid @/visionaryvictor @/Shinyumbreon @/lanseax @/hawketh
If anyone has seen me on the thread then yes, i am back!! I took a bit of a break due to adopts being overwhelming while i was in a bad situation (moving and drama, it was p a i n), but soon ill be back into doing adopts and possibly even a art shop! (but this is all about adopts now!!)

And so, i came up with an idea.....dragons...Nomming there tails...I already did that in my Old adopt shop where i had a Abbie nomming there tails, yet now i have improved!! And so i am probably going to make a new adopt shop, yet this time better and nicer!

Anyways enough of my rambling, I have 1 piece done so far, though it may change once i get this adopt shop finished finally, either way i want to know if anyone be interested in this idea of mine, as well as wanting to be pinged for the grand opening!! Ill make sure to do a discount or some sort with those who asked, as a way of thanks to say pff!

Anyways heres the base itself! and a colored example! let me know what ya'll think :D
unknown.png

(Opened eye is due to the eye aparel i forgot the name of cries)
TrissyCat_Imp.png

Grand opening pinglist (who will get somewhat get a discount or something pff)
@/Vinid @/visionaryvictor @/Shinyumbreon @/lanseax @/hawketh
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
I'd love to be pinged when you open! Could I be on your pinglist for new breeds as well?
I'd love to be pinged when you open! Could I be on your pinglist for new breeds as well?
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid Obviously! Im planning on doing a few more breeds, any suggestions you would like to see?
@Vinid Obviously! Im planning on doing a few more breeds, any suggestions you would like to see?
X

[ Art Shop ]
Mirrors and tundras are favorites of mine! :)
Mirrors and tundras are favorites of mine! :)
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid
Then ill defiantly do either! :D
@Vinid
Then ill defiantly do either! :D
X

[ Art Shop ]
@SweetTreatLion i'm interested and would love to be on the pinglist!
@SweetTreatLion i'm interested and would love to be on the pinglist!
@visionaryvictor Great! Ill def add you onto the list, would you like to suggest a breed i could do?
@visionaryvictor Great! Ill def add you onto the list, would you like to suggest a breed i could do?
X

[ Art Shop ]
I’d also like to be on the pinglist!
I’d also like to be on the pinglist!
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon Defiantly will add! Would you like to suggest a dragon i could draw?
@Shinyumbreon Defiantly will add! Would you like to suggest a dragon i could draw?
X

[ Art Shop ]
@SweetTreatLion I think spirals or cotals could be a fun one!! I can see one of my spirals biting his tail lol and cotals would just be adorable
@SweetTreatLion I think spirals or cotals could be a fun one!! I can see one of my spirals biting his tail lol and cotals would just be adorable
1 2