Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would you want in a new coli venue?
1 2 3 4 5
Everyone saying plague-themed venues I agree with. We need some gnarly enemies and poor Plague needs some substantial rep. Forbidden Portal introduced some good and unique cosmic horror entities, now we need body horror entities. [emoji=plague rune size=1]
Everyone saying plague-themed venues I agree with. We need some gnarly enemies and poor Plague needs some substantial rep. Forbidden Portal introduced some good and unique cosmic horror entities, now we need body horror entities.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Another one for Plague soup, but also, some honest to goodness Light venue would be cool to finish the bridge between levels at the early venues!
Another one for Plague soup, but also, some honest to goodness Light venue would be cool to finish the bridge between levels at the early venues!
QYzhmAi.png
[quote name="Grox" date="2022-09-15 08:58:56" ] Everyone saying plague-themed venues I agree with. We need some gnarly enemies and poor Plague needs some substantial rep. Forbidden Portal introduced some good and unique cosmic horror entities, now we need body horror entities. [emoji=plague rune size=1] [/quote] Yes!! I love the Forbidden Portal’s cosmic horror and we could get such good body horror to match :0
Grox wrote on 2022-09-15 08:58:56:
Everyone saying plague-themed venues I agree with. We need some gnarly enemies and poor Plague needs some substantial rep. Forbidden Portal introduced some good and unique cosmic horror entities, now we need body horror entities.
Yes!! I love the Forbidden Portal’s cosmic horror and we could get such good body horror to match :0
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
autumnal forest PLEASE i want one so bad.

either that or a deep sea themed venue
autumnal forest PLEASE i want one so bad.

either that or a deep sea themed venue
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
An actual plague themed venue. As much as I love the mire, it feels more nature than plague to me, especially after the update
An actual plague themed venue. As much as I love the mire, it feels more nature than plague to me, especially after the update
HX0RiC0.png
My dream venue is a level 24 abiding boneyard setting

I would lose my mind with happiness if it was a red-sandstone desert theme instead of pure meat ground
My dream venue is a level 24 abiding boneyard setting

I would lose my mind with happiness if it was a red-sandstone desert theme instead of pure meat ground
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Another Lv 24 venue, I'm tired of the Mire being the only spot for fodder training quickly. I don't care what kind of venue it is in terms of aesthetics, but I would prefer it to be Light themed.
Another Lv 24 venue, I'm tired of the Mire being the only spot for fodder training quickly. I don't care what kind of venue it is in terms of aesthetics, but I would prefer it to be Light themed.
wlLXM.gif
I want to fight rogues in the back alleys or dockyards of Flotsam Town.
I want to fight rogues in the back alleys or dockyards of Flotsam Town.
[quote name="vihuff" date="2022-09-14 19:18:42" ] Plague. This venue looks like it would so cool and honestly I hope they take some ideas from this suggestion. It could always use more support as well. It's one of my favorite plague venue suggestions. Corrosive Flats [/quote] [center]That Venue theme is spectacular! I love the Yellowstone and Salt Flats mix and I'm dying for that camel familiar!
vihuff wrote on 2022-09-14 19:18:42:
Plague. This venue looks like it would so cool and honestly I hope they take some ideas from this suggestion. It could always use more support as well. It's one of my favorite plague venue suggestions.

Corrosive Flats
That Venue theme is spectacular! I love the Yellowstone and Salt Flats mix and I'm dying for that camel familiar!
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Also, irrelevant detail, but in the future when Coliseum battles between players are restored (I am aware that this will probably take several years), I think that it would be fun to see PvP-exclusive venues. The Flotsam Town example above, and several others in this thread, might lend themselves well to being good PvP exclusive venues.
Also, irrelevant detail, but in the future when Coliseum battles between players are restored (I am aware that this will probably take several years), I think that it would be fun to see PvP-exclusive venues. The Flotsam Town example above, and several others in this thread, might lend themselves well to being good PvP exclusive venues.
DC3-D8-F65-FC03-47-C6-83-A5-A2419-F240-A5-F.png h e l l o !

- i'm archaeon
- just returned to FR
CC19-EF2-A-C4-C3-4-E38-9683-7-D2-C3-A6494-D0.png .

- he/him or they/them.
- hoards random dragons with little apparent value
46-B7589-F-497-A-4-E36-9-BE9-A2325-C324553.png
1 2 3 4 5