Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
AHHHHHHH I simply froth at my mouth at the sound of the engines of my Diamondback Explorer when I ramp up the thrusters. The way the whole cabin shakes, the vvvrrRRRRRR sound, the G-force, it's so- HNNNGGGGGGG

*slaps the hull* this lad can take you over so many lightyears without tank refueling.
AHHHHHHH I simply froth at my mouth at the sound of the engines of my Diamondback Explorer when I ramp up the thrusters. The way the whole cabin shakes, the vvvrrRRRRRR sound, the G-force, it's so- HNNNGGGGGGG

*slaps the hull* this lad can take you over so many lightyears without tank refueling.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Tekken 8 trailer really reaffirmed my affection for Jin Kazama. Weird how that works.
Tekken 8 trailer really reaffirmed my affection for Jin Kazama. Weird how that works.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Psychic Island as a studio-recorded soundtrack is MUCH BETTER than in-game. It's surprising that My Singing Monsters doesn't have that same, if not similar quality.
Psychic Island as a studio-recorded soundtrack is MUCH BETTER than in-game. It's surprising that My Singing Monsters doesn't have that same, if not similar quality.
To know why today is as it is, look into yesterday, and take action for a better tomorrow.
ZbNAjCO.pngbYt72YT.pngJHqnR5C.pngE3nmoMt.png
I wish cats could talk. I would worry about mine less if they could tell me what's wrong
I wish cats could talk. I would worry about mine less if they could tell me what's wrong
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Nooooo, I missed the G1 palindrome for sale. [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Nooooo, I missed the G1 palindrome for sale.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
i went back to lalafell i couldnt take it anymore i must become silly
i went back to lalafell i couldnt take it anymore i must become silly
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
cuz i am the best you’ll never have
cuz i am the best you’ll never have
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
My apartment inspection is tomorrow I still have so much to clean hhhhh
My apartment inspection is tomorrow I still have so much to clean hhhhh
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
Maybe this class isn't so bad after all. The content is more interesting than I thought it would be. (Still not happy about the mandatory event-attendance assignment, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.)
Maybe this class isn't so bad after all. The content is more interesting than I thought it would be. (Still not happy about the mandatory event-attendance assignment, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.)
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
Man, the new versions of Youtube really do be looking fugly.
Man, the new versions of Youtube really do be looking fugly.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png