Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weirdest dreams you ever had?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
once i had a dream that me and my mom (who, for some reason, was like a retired cop in this dream?? why/how was that relevant? it never actually comes up in the dream??) lived out in this cabin in the middle of the tundra, like miles of nothingness all around us, and one day there was a knock on the door and IT WAS THOR BUT LIKE,, AS A LUMBERJACK

like i'm talking red flannel shirt pushed up to the elbows, sunglasses, long blond hair, boots, it was wack

that's basically where the dream ended too, like lumberjack thor just knocked on our door and we just accepted it?? and i'm pretty sure i know where the idea of thor being a lumberjack came from too which is honestly kind of terrifying
once i had a dream that me and my mom (who, for some reason, was like a retired cop in this dream?? why/how was that relevant? it never actually comes up in the dream??) lived out in this cabin in the middle of the tundra, like miles of nothingness all around us, and one day there was a knock on the door and IT WAS THOR BUT LIKE,, AS A LUMBERJACK

like i'm talking red flannel shirt pushed up to the elbows, sunglasses, long blond hair, boots, it was wack

that's basically where the dream ended too, like lumberjack thor just knocked on our door and we just accepted it?? and i'm pretty sure i know where the idea of thor being a lumberjack came from too which is honestly kind of terrifying
Pressed Moonflower xx
  • blighthollows
  • she/they
Stuffed black, white, grey and pale green Pearlcatcher doll, meant to resemble the agender pride flag. Made by Owltrees.Nature egg with thin green text overlaid on top, reading 'Coalition for Coordinating Eyes'.
This was a recent one, but oh boy. Not the weirdest I've had, but here's one I'm more comfortable with sharing. I actually had this one pretty recently, about last Thursday. Also another thing, the characters were all cartoony but everything else was realistic. I had a dream where I was Meg from Family Guy (!?!?!) and the Griffin family wanted to go on vacation. So the family time-traveled back to 2002 for some reason by getting into their car and driving off road (???). Suddenly, we were in this small, Midwestern-looking town. For reference, picture something like this, except the buildings were much more split apart, and there were less of them. Oh yeah, also everything was brightly saturated and colorful for some reason. [img]https://img-aws.ehowcdn.com/700x/cdn.onlyinyourstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/1200px-Downtown_Elkader-700x394-1-700x394.jpg[/img] Next, once we got out of the car, Peter told everyone to do whatever they felt like, so I started wandering around the town. There was no one else around, because y'know, it's a dream. One of the buildings I remember going into was this car wash place, or it was supposed to be one at least. There was a white-painted brick wall and green waxed flooring. Get this: there was some mop-thing that spun in a circle in the tiny building, and I had to jump over it. Another building I went into was a pizza parlor place, then again, it was supposed to be. This time, there was a checkered wall and a blue waxed floor, and Brian the dog was there. He was standing around doing nothing, until this tall, all-green man with cartoonishly big eyes walked into the place, and then Brian said, "Watch out! It's the robot!" (with all honesty the green man looked nothing like a robot lol). So the green man chased after me, and I had to get away from him. Brian was still in the background not doing a thing, probably because I was Meg (lol). I eventually get caught by the green man, and he stares into my soul. I was freaked out mainly because of how weird he looked, but I wasn't terrified as if it were a nightmare. The green man tosses me out of the building and then disappears from existence. (???) There was a huge time skip, and now the Griffin family was walking in a fancy park at dusk. There were flowers all around, the sky was pink and orange, but it wasn't overly saturated anymore. There also was a stream with a fancy white bridge going over it, like this one: [center][img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwFYuTJakPoK3pbk-3hQHXOdFfeTgyu2DhJh_1pP6TyWSn0mMrkSurYrbpF9VAUzWIg-0:https://w0.peakpx.com/wallpaper/173/102/HD-wallpaper-central-park-bow-bridge-in-spring-pretty-beautiful-central-park-bridge-green-flowers-river-reflection-lovely-greenery-emerald-america-spring-trees-bow-bridge-new-york-nature-branches-thumbnail.jpg[/img][/center] I'm right next to the stream, then bam! I fall in for no reason whatsoever. All of the sudden, the water becomes muddy and starts flooding. Peter shouts at me, "Keep your mouth closed! If you don't you'll get sick!" I'm fighting my way to stay above the water, while everyone else is just standing there and doing nothing. At last, the water calms down and I find myself on a hill just below the bridge. Okay, this is weird; there's these flowers on the hill, then I started digging them up, swimming to this other hill, and plant the flowers on the other side. (??????????????) My alarm then woke me up from the dream, and it's 6:32 in the morning. So there's that for you.
This was a recent one, but oh boy. Not the weirdest I've had, but here's one I'm more comfortable with sharing.

I actually had this one pretty recently, about last Thursday. Also another thing, the characters were all cartoony but everything else was realistic.

I had a dream where I was Meg from Family Guy (!?!?!) and the Griffin family wanted to go on vacation. So the family time-traveled back to 2002 for some reason by getting into their car and driving off road (???). Suddenly, we were in this small, Midwestern-looking town. For reference, picture something like this, except the buildings were much more split apart, and there were less of them. Oh yeah, also everything was brightly saturated and colorful for some reason.
1200px-Downtown_Elkader-700x394-1-700x394.jpg
Next, once we got out of the car, Peter told everyone to do whatever they felt like, so I started wandering around the town. There was no one else around, because y'know, it's a dream. One of the buildings I remember going into was this car wash place, or it was supposed to be one at least. There was a white-painted brick wall and green waxed flooring. Get this: there was some mop-thing that spun in a circle in the tiny building, and I had to jump over it.
Another building I went into was a pizza parlor place, then again, it was supposed to be. This time, there was a checkered wall and a blue waxed floor, and Brian the dog was there. He was standing around doing nothing, until this tall, all-green man with cartoonishly big eyes walked into the place, and then Brian said, "Watch out! It's the robot!" (with all honesty the green man looked nothing like a robot lol). So the green man chased after me, and I had to get away from him. Brian was still in the background not doing a thing, probably because I was Meg (lol). I eventually get caught by the green man, and he stares into my soul. I was freaked out mainly because of how weird he looked, but I wasn't terrified as if it were a nightmare. The green man tosses me out of the building and then disappears from existence. (???)
There was a huge time skip, and now the Griffin family was walking in a fancy park at dusk. There were flowers all around, the sky was pink and orange, but it wasn't overly saturated anymore. There also was a stream with a fancy white bridge going over it, like this one:
HD-wallpaper-central-park-bow-bridge-in-spring-pretty-beautiful-central-park-bridge-green-flowers-river-reflection-lovely-greenery-emerald-america-spring-trees-bow-bridge-new-york-nature-branches-thumbnail.jpg
I'm right next to the stream, then bam! I fall in for no reason whatsoever. All of the sudden, the water becomes muddy and starts flooding. Peter shouts at me, "Keep your mouth closed! If you don't you'll get sick!" I'm fighting my way to stay above the water, while everyone else is just standing there and doing nothing. At last, the water calms down and I find myself on a hill just below the bridge. Okay, this is weird; there's these flowers on the hill, then I started digging them up, swimming to this other hill, and plant the flowers on the other side. (??????????????) My alarm then woke me up from the dream, and it's 6:32 in the morning. So there's that for you.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
I'm a lucid dreamer so I'm constantly having weird dreams. I wouldn't be able to go through all of them because of how many I get lol
I shall share the latest one I had.

I was walking down a snowy mountain & as I got further down the mountain gradually started shifting from a winter-y landscape to a spring one. Next thing I know this super volcano appears out of nowhere close by & erupts. I see all the ash coming towards me so I run back up the mountain. Also my family just suddenly appeared out of thin air & were running back up with me??

Next thing I know the mountain collapses in on itself. Surprisingly, only my step dad got injured. He's a stubborn man so he gets into this futuristic floating robotic cylinder thing to get around as he's healing?? And there's a speaker on it so he can get his voice across.

The dream continued with my mom, brother, grandma & I wandering this town that looks like a post-apocalyptic landscape in the process of being rebuilt. And my step dad is just following us in his floating cylinder.

It ended with all of us going to a futuristic looking Starbucks decked out in neon lights. It looked like a Starbucks meets rave venue.

I woke up after that like ????? what the heck was that????
I'm a lucid dreamer so I'm constantly having weird dreams. I wouldn't be able to go through all of them because of how many I get lol
I shall share the latest one I had.

I was walking down a snowy mountain & as I got further down the mountain gradually started shifting from a winter-y landscape to a spring one. Next thing I know this super volcano appears out of nowhere close by & erupts. I see all the ash coming towards me so I run back up the mountain. Also my family just suddenly appeared out of thin air & were running back up with me??

Next thing I know the mountain collapses in on itself. Surprisingly, only my step dad got injured. He's a stubborn man so he gets into this futuristic floating robotic cylinder thing to get around as he's healing?? And there's a speaker on it so he can get his voice across.

The dream continued with my mom, brother, grandma & I wandering this town that looks like a post-apocalyptic landscape in the process of being rebuilt. And my step dad is just following us in his floating cylinder.

It ended with all of us going to a futuristic looking Starbucks decked out in neon lights. It looked like a Starbucks meets rave venue.

I woke up after that like ????? what the heck was that????
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
@Sphinxx What???? That absolutely makes no sense, it's like saying no circular frying pans exists??

@Raptondragon Random dragon appearing and then becoming a project? Very uncommon but quite a nice dream, now I want to have dreams like that but I just get Arcanist as usual.

@laeyin Lumberjack Thor. Someone in the internet may have drawn Thor as a lumberjack. Uncommon but I know it's there somewhere!

@Dingasoid Family Guy POV dream?? I have never heard of anyone having those dreams. That dream has a wild sense of a story, like a typical dream does heh.

@Ladino Such a weird dream. Wild thing with future and post-apocalypse dreams.
@Sphinxx What???? That absolutely makes no sense, it's like saying no circular frying pans exists??

@Raptondragon Random dragon appearing and then becoming a project? Very uncommon but quite a nice dream, now I want to have dreams like that but I just get Arcanist as usual.

@laeyin Lumberjack Thor. Someone in the internet may have drawn Thor as a lumberjack. Uncommon but I know it's there somewhere!

@Dingasoid Family Guy POV dream?? I have never heard of anyone having those dreams. That dream has a wild sense of a story, like a typical dream does heh.

@Ladino Such a weird dream. Wild thing with future and post-apocalypse dreams.
That strange, cringey kid from the past who now grew up into a gamer/artist. My Flight Rising time is 9+
One time I had a dream that Jonathan Joestar and Dio Brando were on this balcony deck thing and there were a bunch of other people there. Dio challenged Jonathan Joestar to a fight and went inside where they would supposedly have this brawl to the death, and a bunch of other people followed Dio, saying "oooooh!" and expecting a fight, but Mr. Joestar didn't want to so stayed on the deck, looking out. Dio came back outside, saying something along the lines of, "Why didn't you come inside! We're supposed to fight eachother!!!" And Jonathan Joestar was like, "Sorry, I don't feel like it." And then these weird cartoony elephant and yellow ostrich characters came out and the elephant punched Dio in in the abs and he got obliterated into nothingness, and then the Elephant said something like "THAT WAS CLOSE!" and Jonathan was like "Yup!"

I personally don't know what to think of that.
One time I had a dream that Jonathan Joestar and Dio Brando were on this balcony deck thing and there were a bunch of other people there. Dio challenged Jonathan Joestar to a fight and went inside where they would supposedly have this brawl to the death, and a bunch of other people followed Dio, saying "oooooh!" and expecting a fight, but Mr. Joestar didn't want to so stayed on the deck, looking out. Dio came back outside, saying something along the lines of, "Why didn't you come inside! We're supposed to fight eachother!!!" And Jonathan Joestar was like, "Sorry, I don't feel like it." And then these weird cartoony elephant and yellow ostrich characters came out and the elephant punched Dio in in the abs and he got obliterated into nothingness, and then the Elephant said something like "THAT WAS CLOSE!" and Jonathan was like "Yup!"

I personally don't know what to think of that.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Yeah, dreams are pretty wild. I don't know why my mind ever picked Family Guy out of all things, but then again, I have a lot of dreams where I'm a character from something.
Yeah, dreams are pretty wild. I don't know why my mind ever picked Family Guy out of all things, but then again, I have a lot of dreams where I'm a character from something.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
@ClaratheBlaziken That is. A dream that I can't even begin to describe [quote name="Dingasoid" date="2022-09-12 10:31:25" ] Yeah, dreams are pretty wild. I don't know why my mind ever picked Family Guy out of all things, but then again, I have a lot of dreams where I'm a character from something. [/quote] Oh boy, I do the same too! Specifically characters that I am really interested in!
@ClaratheBlaziken That is. A dream that I can't even begin to describe
Dingasoid wrote on 2022-09-12 10:31:25:

Oh boy, I do the same too! Specifically characters that I am really interested in!
That strange, cringey kid from the past who now grew up into a gamer/artist. My Flight Rising time is 9+
I only vividly recall one dream I had as a kid.

I was lying in my bed, until I suddenly "wake up" while looking up at the ceiling, but I can't move my body, just my head. I look down to my body, and up to four medium-large salamanders/lizards made out of muddy sludge were crawling and lying across my chest and arms. I freak out and that was when I could finally move my body, so I immediately sit up and panic brush them off of me. And then I woke up for real.

I was lying in my bed, until I suddenly "wake up" while looking up at the ceiling, but I can't move my body, just my head. I look down to my body, and up to four medium-large salamanders/lizards made out of muddy sludge were crawling and lying across my chest and arms. I freak out and that was when I could finally move my body, so I immediately sit up and panic brush them off of me. And then I woke up for real.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
[quote name="DragonsOfLegend" date="2022-09-12 12:07:56" ] I only vividly recall one dream I had as a kid. I was lying in my bed, until I suddenly "wake up" while looking up at the ceiling, but I can't move my body, just my head. I look down to my body, and up to four medium-large salamanders/lizards made out of muddy sludge were crawling and lying across my chest and arms. I freak out and that was when I could finally move my body, so I immediately sit up and panic brush them off of me. And then I woke up for real. [/quote] Really unusual dream, @DragonsOfLegend
DragonsOfLegend wrote on 2022-09-12 12:07:56:

Really unusual dream, @DragonsOfLegend
Lucid dreamer here, from always having a very vivid imagination.

The oddest one I ever had was a few days after I saw Doctor Strange 2. I was apparently looking at a Midtown Highschool schedule (Peter Parker goes there canonically), and it listed Reed Richards as an advanced chem/physics teacher? I freaked out while asleep so much, the dream ended there.
Lucid dreamer here, from always having a very vivid imagination.

The oddest one I ever had was a few days after I saw Doctor Strange 2. I was apparently looking at a Midtown Highschool schedule (Peter Parker goes there canonically), and it listed Reed Richards as an advanced chem/physics teacher? I freaked out while asleep so much, the dream ended there.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13