Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weirdest dreams you ever had?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@IllusiveFox What a strange kind of horrifying dream! With a dream about a broken reality is interesting, I had some similar dreams before.

@Neishai Nice dream, I had several dreams where I could somehow float up everytime I flap my arms and fly over cities.

@Soukyu Your chihuahua dream is kinda absurd, however the theater dream is quite scary.

@aludesh Corey Taylor being your dad????? I had several dreams where I was Arcanist's daughter (my name was Anyth), and I looked exactly like him except I looked blue-violet, had a more spikier head-crest and longer&muscular limbs.
Your baseball dream is so unusual and quite funny imo!

@Rustea Those dreams are quite interesting, would work well for book stories! And the thing about recurring personas, is that for me I am in the perspective of my favourite character so currently I'm hyperfixating on Arcanist, that means I dream of him in his perspective.
@IllusiveFox What a strange kind of horrifying dream! With a dream about a broken reality is interesting, I had some similar dreams before.

@Neishai Nice dream, I had several dreams where I could somehow float up everytime I flap my arms and fly over cities.

@Soukyu Your chihuahua dream is kinda absurd, however the theater dream is quite scary.

@aludesh Corey Taylor being your dad????? I had several dreams where I was Arcanist's daughter (my name was Anyth), and I looked exactly like him except I looked blue-violet, had a more spikier head-crest and longer&muscular limbs.
Your baseball dream is so unusual and quite funny imo!

@Rustea Those dreams are quite interesting, would work well for book stories! And the thing about recurring personas, is that for me I am in the perspective of my favourite character so currently I'm hyperfixating on Arcanist, that means I dream of him in his perspective.
That strange, cringey kid from the past who now grew up into a gamer/artist. My Flight Rising time is 9+
@AcridDrake
Yes! I do love dreams like this. Flying, jumping, falling (into something squishy, like pillows), etc.
@AcridDrake
Yes! I do love dreams like this. Flying, jumping, falling (into something squishy, like pillows), etc.
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
[quote name="Neishai" date="2022-09-10 06:42:07" ] @AcridDrake Yes! I do love dreams like this. Flying, jumping, falling (into something squishy, like pillows), etc. [/quote] It feels surreal yet pleasant, but also uncomfy because of how I'm scared of heights.
Neishai wrote on 2022-09-10 06:42:07:
@AcridDrake
It feels surreal yet pleasant, but also uncomfy because of how I'm scared of heights.
That strange, cringey kid from the past who now grew up into a gamer/artist. My Flight Rising time is 9+
That Vegan Teacher teaching my partner and I JavaScript inside an abandoned building from a desert. That was weird.
That Vegan Teacher teaching my partner and I JavaScript inside an abandoned building from a desert. That was weird.
[quote name="WindFox" date="2022-09-10 07:31:12" ] That Vegan Teacher teaching my partner and I JavaScript inside an abandoned building from a desert. That was weird. [/quote] TVT teaching you+your partner about JavaScript in an abandoned building from a desert?? That is the most weirdest yet the most mundane dreams, quite interesting
WindFox wrote on 2022-09-10 07:31:12:
TVT teaching you+your partner about JavaScript in an abandoned building from a desert?? That is the most weirdest yet the most mundane dreams, quite interesting
I get stuck in my romance novels i'm writing... but not as the main character. Usually as some secondary or tertiary character watching everything happen and unable to help. Sometimes as the secondary i end up in the trouble and have to be saved, helped, or otherwise I DIE or fall to my death or end up poisoned, maimed, damaged some sort of way.
I get stuck in my romance novels i'm writing... but not as the main character. Usually as some secondary or tertiary character watching everything happen and unable to help. Sometimes as the secondary i end up in the trouble and have to be saved, helped, or otherwise I DIE or fall to my death or end up poisoned, maimed, damaged some sort of way.
Gabriel! No Chaos for today.
Never!!
one of them: (lately ive been training myself to realize i am dreaming, btw)
i met a character i loved and i was like "yay! hes in my dream! im gonna hug him!"
and then he started purring, meowing, and pretending to be a cat.
i was literally like "omg brain may i please have a normal dream with my favorite fictional characters :("

another one i still sometimes think about: (this is pasted from my dms years ago with some stuff slightly edited

"i was over at some kids house which is like 3 hours away, and the house was huge and they were named connor or jake and he let me have this fluffy thing with my initials on it but we knew this was a dream so we weren't gonna have it for long, and i asked how im gonna be able to keep it and he said theres some sort of command that i would have to do that would be too complex for me to use but he tried using it on me. he showed me his number (i dont remember anything past the first six, maybe seven numbers) but since i wouldn't remember it, he gave me his Instagram which was like "jakeconnor" but it had a bunch of numbers and a FNAF pfp. i asked his mom if she knew this was a dream and she said "yes my son tells me when someone is dreaming here and its pretty often". the only way to leave is through a portal to the real world (wakes you up) and i had to go so i left through there after saying goodbye and when i went through the portal, then i woke up"

these arent the wierdest dreams ive had but yeah
i met a character i loved and i was like "yay! hes in my dream! im gonna hug him!"
i was literally like "omg brain may i please have a normal dream with my favorite fictional characters :("

another one i still sometimes think about: (this is pasted from my dms years ago with some stuff slightly edited

"i was over at some kids house which is like 3 hours away, and the house was huge and they were named connor or jake and he let me have this fluffy thing with my initials on it but we knew this was a dream so we weren't gonna have it for long, and i asked how im gonna be able to keep it and he said theres some sort of command that i would have to do that would be too complex for me to use but he tried using it on me. he showed me his number (i dont remember anything past the first six, maybe seven numbers) but since i wouldn't remember it, he gave me his Instagram which was like "jakeconnor" but it had a bunch of numbers and a FNAF pfp. i asked his mom if she knew this was a dream and she said "yes my son tells me when someone is dreaming here and its pretty often". the only way to leave is through a portal to the real world (wakes you up) and i had to go so i left through there after saying goodbye and when i went through the portal, then i woke up"

NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
[quote name="MadSatyr" date="2022-09-10 11:11:34" ] I get stuck in my romance novels i'm writing... but not as the main character. Usually as some secondary or tertiary character watching everything happen and unable to help. Sometimes as the secondary i end up in the trouble and have to be saved, helped, or otherwise I DIE or fall to my death or end up poisoned, maimed, damaged some sort of way. [/quote] Dayum, really suffering in the stories huh? Jesus those deaths are horrible
MadSatyr wrote on 2022-09-10 11:11:34:
Dayum, really suffering in the stories huh? Jesus those deaths are horrible
[quote name="Stelvu" date="2022-09-10 11:48:03" ] one of them: (lately ive been training myself to realize i am dreaming, btw) i met a character i loved and i was like "yay! hes in my dream! im gonna hug him!" and then he started purring, meowing, and pretending to be a cat. i was literally like "omg brain may i please have a normal dream with my favorite fictional characters :(" another one i still sometimes think about: (this is pasted from my dms years ago with some stuff slightly edited "i was over at some kids house which is like 3 hours away, and the house was huge and they were named connor or jake and he let me have this fluffy thing with my initials on it but we knew this was a dream so we weren't gonna have it for long, and i asked how im gonna be able to keep it and he said theres some sort of command that i would have to do that would be too complex for me to use but he tried using it on me. he showed me his number (i dont remember anything past the first six, maybe seven numbers) but since i wouldn't remember it, he gave me his Instagram which was like "jakeconnor" but it had a bunch of numbers and a FNAF pfp. i asked his mom if she knew this was a dream and she said "yes my son tells me when someone is dreaming here and its pretty often". the only way to leave is through a portal to the real world (wakes you up) and i had to go so i left through there after saying goodbye and when i went through the portal, then i woke up" these arent the wierdest dreams ive had but yeah [/quote] This ain't weird for me, it's somehow wholesome and sad? Though I understand of how it's weird, but god I wanna know a little bit more about Jake/Connor, I'm intrigued!
Stelvu wrote on 2022-09-10 11:48:03:

This ain't weird for me, it's somehow wholesome and sad? Though I understand of how it's weird, but god I wanna know a little bit more about Jake/Connor, I'm intrigued!
[quote name="AcridDrake" date="2022-09-10 12:26:50" ] [quote name="MadSatyr" date="2022-09-10 11:11:34" ] I get stuck in my romance novels i'm writing... but not as the main character. Usually as some secondary or tertiary character watching everything happen and unable to help. Sometimes as the secondary i end up in the trouble and have to be saved, helped, or otherwise I DIE or fall to my death or end up poisoned, maimed, damaged some sort of way. [/quote] Dayum, really suffering in the stories huh? Jesus those deaths are horrible [/quote] TBH, yeah.. but i write the stories with wild back stories and traumatic incidents that impact the characters in ways that helps them develop and become the hero /heroine /anti-hero that their worlds need.. but on the good dreams i get to be a secondary character or even the main character where i can save the day or be the person the people need...
AcridDrake wrote on 2022-09-10 12:26:50:
MadSatyr wrote on 2022-09-10 11:11:34:
Dayum, really suffering in the stories huh? Jesus those deaths are horrible

TBH, yeah.. but i write the stories with wild back stories and traumatic incidents that impact the characters in ways that helps them develop and become the hero /heroine /anti-hero that their worlds need.. but on the good dreams i get to be a secondary character or even the main character where i can save the day or be the person the people need...
Gabriel! No Chaos for today.
Never!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13