Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weirdest dreams you ever had?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@AcridDrake I have written down quite a few funny and weird dreams, you can check out this thread I made recently - https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/3167200
@AcridDrake I have written down quite a few funny and weird dreams, you can check out this thread I made recently - https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/3167200
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
@TheHunterZ I love hearing about other ppl's dreams, because our brains are quite imaginative when physically inactive! Dreams are so interesting but randomly weird!
@TheHunterZ I love hearing about other ppl's dreams, because our brains are quite imaginative when physically inactive! Dreams are so interesting but randomly weird!
That strange, cringey kid from the past who now grew up into a gamer/artist. My Flight Rising time is 9+
@AcridDrake Haha yes, I lost access to my old discord account sadly and I had several servers full of shared dreams, I only managed to save a dozen or so and repost them on one of my current servers, we have a #dreams channel specifically to share our weird nightly brain adventures :)
@AcridDrake Haha yes, I lost access to my old discord account sadly and I had several servers full of shared dreams, I only managed to save a dozen or so and repost them on one of my current servers, we have a #dreams channel specifically to share our weird nightly brain adventures :)
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
[quote name="AcridDrake" date="2022-09-14 08:47:46" ] [quote name="SwordofDorks" date="2022-09-13 19:27:10" ] Isn't that just Splatoon? [/quote] Is it? I haven't played the game so maybe I need some help with context [/quote] In a big nutshell, humans die and sea creatures take the terra firma for themselves.
AcridDrake wrote on 2022-09-14 08:47:46:
SwordofDorks wrote on 2022-09-13 19:27:10:
Isn't that just Splatoon?
Is it? I haven't played the game so maybe I need some help with context

In a big nutshell, humans die and sea creatures take the terra firma for themselves.
drink_a_chair_fr.png
Usually if Sting appears in my dreams then one of two things happens-

1. giant multi hour long dream plot about sting's ego getting inflated

2. weird crap that I am not allowed to say on flight rising
Usually if Sting appears in my dreams then one of two things happens-

1. giant multi hour long dream plot about sting's ego getting inflated

2. weird crap that I am not allowed to say on flight rising
~ R O L L T H E B O N E S ! ~
~Do you want some art tutorials and resources? I've got some here!~
~Do you like to draw My Little Pony OCs? do you take gems as currency? I am looking for someone to commission!~
[quote name="SwordofDorks" date="2022-09-14 15:52:10" ] [quote name="AcridDrake" date="2022-09-14 08:47:46" ] [quote name="SwordofDorks" date="2022-09-13 19:27:10" ] Isn't that just Splatoon? [/quote] Is it? I haven't played the game so maybe I need some help with context [/quote] In a big nutshell, humans die and sea creatures take the terra firma for themselves. [/quote] Ah, unusual indeed. @Ouremji Which Sting are you talking about?
SwordofDorks wrote on 2022-09-14 15:52:10:
AcridDrake wrote on 2022-09-14 08:47:46:
SwordofDorks wrote on 2022-09-13 19:27:10:
Isn't that just Splatoon?
Is it? I haven't played the game so maybe I need some help with context

In a big nutshell, humans die and sea creatures take the terra firma for themselves.
Ah, unusual indeed.

@Ouremji Which Sting are you talking about?
That strange, cringey kid from the past who now grew up into a gamer/artist. My Flight Rising time is 9+
Lady Dimitrescu and that freaky doll from Resident Evil: Village chase me. Dramatic scene ensues where me, my twin (I don't have a twin IRL) and some buff guy jump into a car as an explosion is in the background and the doll reaches out to grab us. We drive away + meet an anthro cat with a huge head who looks exactly like the animated discord cat sticker (see image below). [img]https://distok.top/stickers/823972583707377686/823974429834477578.png[/img] Buff guy tells me that the cat is named Sausages. I call the cat 'Sausages' and he gets really mad at me. I think we need his help or something. Also we're in the middle of an abandoned street and also everything's a dark shade of purple and orange; very halloween-themed. Speaking of halloween, the cat is called Jack-O-Lantern, or something along the lines of that. We drive up a spiral staircase as the caterpillar pug from Poppy Playtime chases us. We almost die but we reach the top of the staircase and drive onto a huge pizza that's on the ground. It's like sacred ground or something, so Jack-O-Lantern yells out "You can't get us here, Caterpillar Pug!" and the Pug-erpillar was physically incapable of getting to us. Dream end.
Lady Dimitrescu and that freaky doll from Resident Evil: Village chase me. Dramatic scene ensues where me, my twin (I don't have a twin IRL) and some buff guy jump into a car as an explosion is in the background and the doll reaches out to grab us. We drive away + meet an anthro cat with a huge head who looks exactly like the animated discord cat sticker (see image below).
823974429834477578.png
Buff guy tells me that the cat is named Sausages. I call the cat 'Sausages' and he gets really mad at me. I think we need his help or something. Also we're in the middle of an abandoned street and also everything's a dark shade of purple and orange; very halloween-themed. Speaking of halloween, the cat is called Jack-O-Lantern, or something along the lines of that.

We drive up a spiral staircase as the caterpillar pug from Poppy Playtime chases us. We almost die but we reach the top of the staircase and drive onto a huge pizza that's on the ground. It's like sacred ground or something, so Jack-O-Lantern yells out "You can't get us here, Caterpillar Pug!" and the Pug-erpillar was physically incapable of getting to us.

Dream end.
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
[quote name="BirbDude" date="2022-09-15 06:32:30" ] Lady Dimitrescu and that freaky doll from Resident Evil: Village chase me. Dramatic scene ensues where me, my twin (I don't have a twin IRL) and some buff guy jump into a car as an explosion is in the background and the doll reaches out to grab us. We drive away + meet an anthro cat with a huge head who looks exactly like the animated discord cat sticker (see image below). [img]https://distok.top/stickers/823972583707377686/823974429834477578.png[/img] Buff guy tells me that the cat is named Sausages. I call the cat 'Sausages' and he gets really mad at me. I think we need his help or something. Also we're in the middle of an abandoned street and also everything's a dark shade of purple and orange; very halloween-themed. Speaking of halloween, the cat is called Jack-O-Lantern, or something along the lines of that. We drive up a spiral staircase as the caterpillar pug from Poppy Playtime chases us. We almost die but we reach the top of the staircase and drive onto a huge pizza that's on the ground. It's like sacred ground or something, so Jack-O-Lantern yells out "You can't get us here, Caterpillar Pug!" and the Pug-erpillar was physically incapable of getting to us. Dream end. [/quote] I have no idea what to say about this dream. Unusual story from start to finish, this is quite an interesting crossover dream.
BirbDude wrote on 2022-09-15 06:32:30:
Lady Dimitrescu and that freaky doll from Resident Evil: Village chase me. Dramatic scene ensues where me, my twin (I don't have a twin IRL) and some buff guy jump into a car as an explosion is in the background and the doll reaches out to grab us. We drive away + meet an anthro cat with a huge head who looks exactly like the animated discord cat sticker (see image below).
823974429834477578.png
Buff guy tells me that the cat is named Sausages. I call the cat 'Sausages' and he gets really mad at me. I think we need his help or something. Also we're in the middle of an abandoned street and also everything's a dark shade of purple and orange; very halloween-themed. Speaking of halloween, the cat is called Jack-O-Lantern, or something along the lines of that.

We drive up a spiral staircase as the caterpillar pug from Poppy Playtime chases us. We almost die but we reach the top of the staircase and drive onto a huge pizza that's on the ground. It's like sacred ground or something, so Jack-O-Lantern yells out "You can't get us here, Caterpillar Pug!" and the Pug-erpillar was physically incapable of getting to us.

Dream end.
I have no idea what to say about this dream. Unusual story from start to finish, this is quite an interesting crossover dream.
@AcridDrake

Singer/musician Sting!
@AcridDrake

Singer/musician Sting!
~ R O L L T H E B O N E S ! ~
~Do you want some art tutorials and resources? I've got some here!~
~Do you like to draw My Little Pony OCs? do you take gems as currency? I am looking for someone to commission!~
[quote name="Ouremji" date="2022-09-15 09:43:31" ] @AcridDrake Singer/musician Sting! [/quote] @Ouremji Ooooh interesting guy! What weird crap though? Maybe just one word or few words for clues!
Ouremji wrote on 2022-09-15 09:43:31:
@AcridDrake

Singer/musician Sting!
@Ouremji Ooooh interesting guy!
What weird crap though? Maybe just one word or few words for clues!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13