Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Guilty pleasures?
1 2 3
[quote name="anvilcat" date="2022-03-28 17:56:07" ] [quote name="Iceryuu" date="2022-03-28 17:37:12" ] Dipping french fries in milkshake. I’m sure i’m not the only one, right? [/quote] you arent! its actually so good, i didnt know that other people dont like it :P [/quote] it tastes like funnel cake which is the best food on the planet, so it's amazing! I agree 100%
anvilcat wrote on 2022-03-28 17:56:07:
Iceryuu wrote on 2022-03-28 17:37:12:
Dipping french fries in milkshake. I’m sure i’m not the only one, right?
you arent! its actually so good, i didnt know that other people dont like it :P
it tastes like funnel cake which is the best food on the planet, so it's amazing! I agree 100%
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Listening to creepypasta readings. Particularly the super cliche ones. I love how goofy they are and they make for cozy background noise when drawing/playing video games.
Listening to creepypasta readings. Particularly the super cliche ones. I love how goofy they are and they make for cozy background noise when drawing/playing video games.
Rainbow-Heart.gif
I don't know why I can't help myself but chew icecream and hell I love it. An whenever I do it while I'm with friends/family, they always start complaining about how I eat them (Why wait for it to melt, seriously?!)
I don't know why I can't help myself but chew icecream and hell I love it. An whenever I do it while I'm with friends/family, they always start complaining about how I eat them (Why wait for it to melt, seriously?!)
s8ii3YW.png
Does liking Secret Saturdays count?
Does liking Secret Saturdays count?
Death/black metal music. Not really "guilty" in that I actually feel bad about it just cuz it puts off most people... if anybody judges my tastes based on that, my typical response would be "k whatever normie."
Still, usually not the first thing I'd bring up when someone asks me "So what music do you listen to?"
Death/black metal music. Not really "guilty" in that I actually feel bad about it just cuz it puts off most people... if anybody judges my tastes based on that, my typical response would be "k whatever normie."
Still, usually not the first thing I'd bring up when someone asks me "So what music do you listen to?"
[quote name="@KomodoKhan" date="2022-09-08 03:52:27" ] Death/black metal music. Not really "guilty" in that I actually feel bad about it just cuz it puts off most people... if anybody judges my tastes based on that, my typical response would be "k whatever normie." Still, usually not the first thing I'd bring up when someone asks me "So what music do you listen to?" [/quote] Man I can relate (not to the calling people normies part). People genuinely think I'm like 12 because I'm short, and my tastes in shows and music does not help
@KomodoKhan wrote on 2022-09-08 03:52:27:
Man I can relate (not to the calling people normies part). People genuinely think I'm like 12 because I'm short, and my tastes in shows and music does not help
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
Helluva Boss is hilarious, tho! I’ve heard a lot of things about Vivziepop but that doesn’t mean I can’t watch the show imo. If I cut every piece of media that had even one problematic person involved I would have no media :/ Shows, games, books, new and old… There’s no such thing as completely “pure” media and tbh purity culture and cancel culture are dumb as heck for thinking that there IS

Other than Helluva Boss, probably the Eragon movie. As a fan of the books, I hate it, but at least for cinematography and such I like it on its own. I think its main flaw is trying to BE Eragon. If they’d just made their own movie it’s not terrible. Fun to watch as long as I mentally disengage it from the series, lol
Helluva Boss is hilarious, tho! I’ve heard a lot of things about Vivziepop but that doesn’t mean I can’t watch the show imo. If I cut every piece of media that had even one problematic person involved I would have no media :/ Shows, games, books, new and old… There’s no such thing as completely “pure” media and tbh purity culture and cancel culture are dumb as heck for thinking that there IS

Other than Helluva Boss, probably the Eragon movie. As a fan of the books, I hate it, but at least for cinematography and such I like it on its own. I think its main flaw is trying to BE Eragon. If they’d just made their own movie it’s not terrible. Fun to watch as long as I mentally disengage it from the series, lol
unknown.png
watching yugioh series filler

every series has a lot of it, and it's the best background noise I can find when dueling, ironically
watching yugioh series filler

every series has a lot of it, and it's the best background noise I can find when dueling, ironically
drink_a_chair_fr.png
Binge eating... </3
Binge eating... </3
Nprhx6w5y-bannerferris-gif-7z58xh.gif
I like both Marvel and DC movies, comics, and tv series for the stories themselves, and I'm not ashamed to say it. Many times, fans of the movies I encounter in real life end up liking one or the other, which has caused communication issues because I cannot pick a side or dedicate myself to having knowledge of just a few characters.
I like both Marvel and DC movies, comics, and tv series for the stories themselves, and I'm not ashamed to say it. Many times, fans of the movies I encounter in real life end up liking one or the other, which has caused communication issues because I cannot pick a side or dedicate myself to having knowledge of just a few characters.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
1 2 3