Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Looking for a specific skin
Hiiii i am looking for the skin under the name: wakeless dream for male spiral. if someone is willing to talk about it, the price and has a spare one to give.

Thank you! Have a nice day!
Hiiii i am looking for the skin under the name: wakeless dream for male spiral. if someone is willing to talk about it, the price and has a spare one to give.

Thank you! Have a nice day!
@Arika

is a limited public print from Final.

Only 20 were printed so unless it gets printed again next summer you're going to need to start haunting the Accent Trading Hub and offer more than the other people looking for it.

Good luck!
@Arika

is a limited public print from Final.

Only 20 were printed so unless it gets printed again next summer you're going to need to start haunting the Accent Trading Hub and offer more than the other people looking for it.

Good luck!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Arika items for sale might be better place for purchase inquiries, help forum is more intended for asking help with using flight rising and it's mechanics :)

though chances of getting one would probably be slim since according to the artist's shop thread, it seems to be a limited skin with only 20 copies made of it

edit: oops slow
@Arika items for sale might be better place for purchase inquiries, help forum is more intended for asking help with using flight rising and it's mechanics :)

though chances of getting one would probably be slim since according to the artist's shop thread, it seems to be a limited skin with only 20 copies made of it

edit: oops slow
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Nightwind

Alright thank you! i really do hope it will get printed and i will have time for that! Have a nice day!
@Nightwind

Alright thank you! i really do hope it will get printed and i will have time for that! Have a nice day!
@Ralzakark

yeah i still kind of struggling to understand certain things about flight rising.
thanks for the info.
haha its okay! have a nice day!
@Ralzakark

yeah i still kind of struggling to understand certain things about flight rising.
thanks for the info.
haha its okay! have a nice day!