Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | final's accents | UT release part 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195
[center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18QCuiLgtNlU0vCubH82mrB_Z8Gu7gqG4ET5sQbN9kEA/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/m38T6XX.png[/img][/url] hi! welcome to my skins and accents shop. I like to make things with wings, smoke, and stars, but my stuff isn't limited to this. feel free to shoot suggestions at me, I'm always looking for inspiration~ almost exclusively wcm and sdf because they are easiest for me X-X though I do draw on other bases sometimes @ladylilitu is helping me send out PAs and basically runs this for me <3 please read all of these rules before sending a PM or posting, thank you~ [size=5][/center] [br] [center][b]Info and Rules[/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]OOOOOOOO[nextcol]- please do not pay ahead of time [b]- no need to ping, I'm subscribed[/b] - Ladylilitu will send out a PA after the accents arrive. If you don't buy it after one week, it will be put up on the AH. - for limited skins, please be nice and only sign up for one copy of each - please don't buy to resell. [b]- I reserve the right to decline any orders for limited skins, particularly if I suspect they are being bought for the sole purpose of reselling[/b] - my g:t ratio is [b]1:1100t[/b] right now - two treasure payment slots are available per run, please mark yourself down with a (t) when signing up for a slot - if you didn't receive your PA, your run likely did not fill up (I do not print runs with less than 9 slots filled) [nextcol][color=transparent]OOOOOOOO[/columns] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18QCuiLgtNlU0vCubH82mrB_Z8Gu7gqG4ET5sQbN9kEA/edit?usp=sharing][size=5]sign up for pre orders here![/size] [/url] due to some issues with the general pinglist, it's currently protected against removal so please DM me, @jianghu, or @ladylilitu if you would like to be removed from the pinglist~[/center]
m38T6XX.png

hi! welcome to my skins and accents shop. I like to make things with wings, smoke, and stars, but my stuff isn't limited to this. feel free to shoot suggestions at me, I'm always looking for inspiration~

almost exclusively wcm and sdf because they are easiest for me X-X though I do draw on other bases sometimes

@ladylilitu is helping me send out PAs and basically runs this for me <3

please read all of these rules before sending a PM or posting, thank you~

Info and Rules
OOOOOOOO - please do not pay ahead of time
- no need to ping, I'm subscribed

- Ladylilitu will send out a PA after the accents arrive. If you don't buy it after one week, it will be put up on the AH.

- for limited skins, please be nice and only sign up for one copy of each
- please don't buy to resell.
- I reserve the right to decline any orders for limited skins, particularly if I suspect they are being bought for the sole purpose of reselling

- my g:t ratio is 1:1100t right now

- two treasure payment slots are available per run, please mark yourself down with a (t) when signing up for a slot

- if you didn't receive your PA, your run likely did not fill up (I do not print runs with less than 9 slots filled)
OOOOOOOO

due to some issues with the general pinglist, it's currently protected against removal so please DM me, @jianghu, or @ladylilitu if you would like to be removed from the pinglist~
UoweiPn.png
[center][size=6]PRINTING[/size][/center] [left] [b]ACTIVE[/b]: feel free to ask for previews! [b]UT release series[/b] ---------- ---------- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/p0eR2tU.png[/img][nextcol] [b][url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/bbf6c61f]preview[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18QCuiLgtNlU0vCubH82mrB_Z8Gu7gqG4ET5sQbN9kEA/edit#gid=857848056]sign up here![/url][/b] [quote=blaze of glory] [b]900g[/b][/quote] [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/tsdeSwq.png[/img][nextcol] [b][url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/1e4ba654]preview[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18QCuiLgtNlU0vCubH82mrB_Z8Gu7gqG4ET5sQbN9kEA/edit#gid=857848056]sign up here![/url][/b] [quote=illusion of immortality] [b]900g[/b][/quote] [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZS3WTkT.png[/img][nextcol] [b][url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/aef1d243]preview[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18QCuiLgtNlU0vCubH82mrB_Z8Gu7gqG4ET5sQbN9kEA/edit#gid=857848056]sign up here![/url][/b] [quote=let yourself go] [b]900g[/b][/quote] [/columns]
PRINTING
ACTIVE: feel free to ask for previews!

UT release series

p0eR2tU.png preview

blaze of glory wrote:
900g

tsdeSwq.png preview

illusion of immortality wrote:
900g

ZS3WTkT.png preview

let yourself go wrote:
900g
UoweiPn.png
MY RECENT WORKS
*not including custom recolors*

UNLIMITED PUBLIC SERIES

- CNY wcm -
- koi wcm -
- yumetourou impf -
- godspeed, vanguards pcf -
- crane sdf -
- golden age veil -
- eearz collab wcm -
- crane wcm -
- incense abf -

LIMITED PUBLIC
- bagua wcm - 10 print
- godspeed pcf - 50 print
- AIWAGUMA sdf - 10 print
- crane sdf - 50 print
- dust sdf - 10 print
- summer spm - 20 print
- hewei sdf - 20 print
- laeyein collab impm - 20 print
- crane wcm - 20 print
- LUNA sdf - 20 print

RECENT CUSTOMS

url
MY RECENT WORKS
*not including custom recolors*

UNLIMITED PUBLIC SERIES

- CNY wcm -
- koi wcm -
- yumetourou impf -
- godspeed, vanguards pcf -
- crane sdf -
- golden age veil -
- eearz collab wcm -
- crane wcm -
- incense abf -

LIMITED PUBLIC
- bagua wcm - 10 print
- godspeed pcf - 50 print
- AIWAGUMA sdf - 10 print
- crane sdf - 50 print
- dust sdf - 10 print
- summer spm - 20 print
- hewei sdf - 20 print
- laeyein collab impm - 20 print
- crane wcm - 20 print
- LUNA sdf - 20 print

RECENT CUSTOMS

url
UoweiPn.png
CUSTOMS

custom info - status: closed
usd price -
$180 [if under 8 hours of work] + blueprint
OR $22 per hour + blueprint

gem price - TBD

bribe price - ..?

rules
- I reserve the right to refuse commissions
- I am a full-time student, so I will take as long as necessary (within reason)
- if you decide to cancel your commission, I retain full rights to the design
- if you do not respond to a message within 48 hours, the commission will be canceled, I will retain full rights to the design
- if you wish to continue a commission despite not responding in time, I charge a $30 late fee per day you don't respond
- if you don't respond within a week, I will cancel the commission for good, I will retain full rights to the design
- if I take payment in USD, I will need your email for Paypal
- the commissioner must be able to pay me when they give me the prompt
- I will keep 1 copy per 2-print and 2 copies per 5-print
- the commissioner must be okay with me printing at most one (1) personal copy of the custom if I so desire in the case of a 1-print custom
- the commissioner agrees to all of the above if they commission me, regardless of whether or not they read the rules

I prefer:

- silks and jewelry
- skins inspired by East Asian culture
- skins with Buddhist/Taoist imagery
- creative freedom
- more than 30% coverage
- wcm, sdf, or impf base
OOOOOOOOO I dislike:

- mecha
- gore/horror-esque skins (unless i'm in the mood)
- skins that want a painterly style
- buildings
- less than 30%
- snapper, bogsneak, gaoler base (nothing against them i just suck ;w;)

add me on discord @ Finlol#1117 and send the following

- breed and pose, as well as the dragon you want it for (if applicable)
- general idea of what you want as well as reference images

- example: "I'd like a custom for sdf that is based on [these] images of fallen angels and burning wings, I'd prefer biblically accurate angels (rings, multiple eyes and wings, etc.), and I'll leave the color palette to you but I would like the fire to have [these] colors!"
- example: "I don't have a specific idea in mind, but I enjoy the aesthetic of a moonlit garden, perhaps with fairy wings? the rest is up to you!"

- I will send you a wip when I make a sketch so you can see approximately what the composition will look like and request edits before I line
- I will send you a wip after I finish lining so you can see what needs to be changed before I start coloring
- I will send in wips as I color, you may request changes as I do so
- I will show you the finished product, you may request very minor changes twice. major changes will cost additional money ($5+ depending on the complexity of the change)
- you will send me your email and I will send you an invoice on Paypal
- you will send me the blueprint (and gems if applicable)

I made this for fun if you want to look through it

slots - CLOSED
- rohi [WIP]
CUSTOMS

custom info - status: closed
usd price -
$180 [if under 8 hours of work] + blueprint
OR $22 per hour + blueprint

gem price - TBD

bribe price - ..?

rules
- I reserve the right to refuse commissions
- I am a full-time student, so I will take as long as necessary (within reason)
- if you decide to cancel your commission, I retain full rights to the design
- if you do not respond to a message within 48 hours, the commission will be canceled, I will retain full rights to the design
- if you wish to continue a commission despite not responding in time, I charge a $30 late fee per day you don't respond
- if you don't respond within a week, I will cancel the commission for good, I will retain full rights to the design
- if I take payment in USD, I will need your email for Paypal
- the commissioner must be able to pay me when they give me the prompt
- I will keep 1 copy per 2-print and 2 copies per 5-print
- the commissioner must be okay with me printing at most one (1) personal copy of the custom if I so desire in the case of a 1-print custom
- the commissioner agrees to all of the above if they commission me, regardless of whether or not they read the rules

I prefer:

- silks and jewelry
- skins inspired by East Asian culture
- skins with Buddhist/Taoist imagery
- creative freedom
- more than 30% coverage
- wcm, sdf, or impf base
OOOOOOOOO I dislike:

- mecha
- gore/horror-esque skins (unless i'm in the mood)
- skins that want a painterly style
- buildings
- less than 30%
- snapper, bogsneak, gaoler base (nothing against them i just suck ;w;)

add me on discord @ Finlol#1117 and send the following

- breed and pose, as well as the dragon you want it for (if applicable)
- general idea of what you want as well as reference images

- example: "I'd like a custom for sdf that is based on [these] images of fallen angels and burning wings, I'd prefer biblically accurate angels (rings, multiple eyes and wings, etc.), and I'll leave the color palette to you but I would like the fire to have [these] colors!"
- example: "I don't have a specific idea in mind, but I enjoy the aesthetic of a moonlit garden, perhaps with fairy wings? the rest is up to you!"

- I will send you a wip when I make a sketch so you can see approximately what the composition will look like and request edits before I line
- I will send you a wip after I finish lining so you can see what needs to be changed before I start coloring
- I will send in wips as I color, you may request changes as I do so
- I will show you the finished product, you may request very minor changes twice. major changes will cost additional money ($5+ depending on the complexity of the change)
- you will send me your email and I will send you an invoice on Paypal
- you will send me the blueprint (and gems if applicable)

I made this for fun if you want to look through it

slots - CLOSED
- rohi [WIP]
UoweiPn.png
reserved.
reserved.
UoweiPn.png
@final

I'd love to get a mixed payment slot for Dark Woods!
@final

I'd love to get a mixed payment slot for Dark Woods!
Accent Shop!

UoweiPn.png
@final yay congrats! :D i can't wait to see all your future works
@final yay congrats! :D i can't wait to see all your future works
@final
A slot for dim memories, please!
@final
A slot for dim memories, please!
@final I really like the skin lost in the distance, but I’m currently participating in No Spend November, will it be available still in December, or are you planning on reprinting ever? Thank you!
@final I really like the skin lost in the distance, but I’m currently participating in No Spend November, will it be available still in December, or are you planning on reprinting ever? Thank you!
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195