Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Put Something in the Skins Market Tab
Now that the Grand Exchange sells festival skins, the marketplace skins tab seems kinda pointless. Instead of removing it, though, I think it would be interesting to cycle some of the coli skins and/or any other official FR skins there are besides the festival ones.
Now that the Grand Exchange sells festival skins, the marketplace skins tab seems kinda pointless. Instead of removing it, though, I think it would be interesting to cycle some of the coli skins and/or any other official FR skins there are besides the festival ones.
GLMwkdE.png2rWR3yh.png11efmKl.pngrix3ppo.png5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
There should be seasonal skins, for the market place and for Baldwin. It’s always bothered me Baldwin and the old marketplace would have a tab that’s active once a month for a week
There should be seasonal skins, for the market place and for Baldwin. It’s always bothered me Baldwin and the old marketplace would have a tab that’s active once a month for a week

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
..... It could be turned into a section for Ancient breed changes and their genes....
..... It could be turned into a section for Ancient breed changes and their genes....
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
[quote name="Amut" date="2022-08-28 13:29:09" ] ..... It could be turned into a section for Ancient breed changes and their genes.... [/quote] idk why ancient genes keep coming up in these threads about putting skins back in the skin tab. we could easily have both (there is room to add a tab), or just better categorize the gene tab we already have using any of the myriad of other suggestions abt ancient genes. anyway i would like to see skins in the mp again, either made by site artists or better yet hold contests for it. we already do skin contests once a month. do another one like once every 6 months to put new skins in the mp. that would be fun for everyone.
Amut wrote on 2022-08-28 13:29:09:
idk why ancient genes keep coming up in these threads about putting skins back in the skin tab. we could easily have both (there is room to add a tab), or just better categorize the gene tab we already have using any of the myriad of other suggestions abt ancient genes.

anyway i would like to see skins in the mp again, either made by site artists or better yet hold contests for it. we already do skin contests once a month. do another one like once every 6 months to put new skins in the mp. that would be fun for everyone.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
I love a lot of the coli skins but I am very infrequently in the areas they are from (blooming grove flowery skins esp). So every contest is "well it's pretty but not something I can use"

it makes sense that similar to familiar tab selling fams that also drop in coli (or a subset of them) that the skins tab could sell the coli skins (even after a delay when they are coli exclusive) the steelhound WC accent is still amazing.

I love a lot of the coli skins but I am very infrequently in the areas they are from (blooming grove flowery skins esp). So every contest is "well it's pretty but not something I can use"

it makes sense that similar to familiar tab selling fams that also drop in coli (or a subset of them) that the skins tab could sell the coli skins (even after a delay when they are coli exclusive) the steelhound WC accent is still amazing.

big support! ever since they removed the gem mp skins the tab has felt kinda useless unless a festival was in swing, and now it's actually completely useless. Maybe staff could hold a contest of two and dunk a few dozen seasonal skins in there that'll rotate in an out with the other seasonal stuff? idk. either way, there's literally no point to the skins tab anymore
big support! ever since they removed the gem mp skins the tab has felt kinda useless unless a festival was in swing, and now it's actually completely useless. Maybe staff could hold a contest of two and dunk a few dozen seasonal skins in there that'll rotate in an out with the other seasonal stuff? idk. either way, there's literally no point to the skins tab anymore
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Big support! They could even hold contests for marketplace skins like they do with the coli skins, giving people another avenue to try for the artist vista.
Big support! They could even hold contests for marketplace skins like they do with the coli skins, giving people another avenue to try for the artist vista.
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
Oh yes, please! I would love to see some more contests for player skins to be featured in the marketplace. Whether some become seasonal rotations or become a regular occurrence, it would be very nice to have that spot filled up again (especially with the swipp skins gone now).
Oh yes, please! I would love to see some more contests for player skins to be featured in the marketplace. Whether some become seasonal rotations or become a regular occurrence, it would be very nice to have that spot filled up again (especially with the swipp skins gone now).
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
I'd like to see seasonal skins or other non-festival-themed skins, give us something new and interesting, so I support this.
I'd like to see seasonal skins or other non-festival-themed skins, give us something new and interesting, so I support this.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments