Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 110 111
on the beach i am barefoot, and sometimes on grass in my yard but not often cause my dog might've pooped lol
on the beach i am barefoot, and sometimes on grass in my yard but not often cause my dog might've pooped lol
i did when i was at my home ground! XD that feels so nice when barefoot breathing on grasses, tickled with breeze.. felt cozy.... but we do have to careful for parasites<<<
i did when i was at my home ground! XD that feels so nice when barefoot breathing on grasses, tickled with breeze.. felt cozy.... but we do have to careful for parasites<<<

zh4bBp9.png
Literally every single day.
Literally every single day.
unknown.png
I was outside barefoot late spring gardening this year--- my dad hadn't gotten to mowing the grass yet. It was ankle height and so, so good to wade through.
I was outside barefoot late spring gardening this year--- my dad hadn't gotten to mowing the grass yet. It was ankle height and so, so good to wade through.
MUYNhfy.png ohrx6hp.pngOxagJgG.png
betta_badge.png
Yes. All the time. Even when it snows. Even when I walk my dogs. I've gotten increasingly good at avoiding dog poop, and not cringing when walking across gravel. When it's raining, kinda fun to splash in the puddles ngl
Yes. All the time. Even when it snows. Even when I walk my dogs. I've gotten increasingly good at avoiding dog poop, and not cringing when walking across gravel. When it's raining, kinda fun to splash in the puddles ngl
78978705.png
They/him/it
80278947.png The Official Sandsurge Eater.
i live where its Scorching Hot and going outside barefoot during the day is asking for pain (got out of the pool to put my sandals on and literally burned the soles of my feet by being on the pavement for like .4 seconds) but if i could id go barefoot everywhere.... shoes bad feet on dirt and rocks good
i live where its Scorching Hot and going outside barefoot during the day is asking for pain (got out of the pool to put my sandals on and literally burned the soles of my feet by being on the pavement for like .4 seconds) but if i could id go barefoot everywhere.... shoes bad feet on dirt and rocks good
I used to all the time as a kid, but then I moved somewhere where there's waaaay too many bugs for that. My feet get bit even wearing shoes I'd hate to see what would happen if I went barefoot lol
I used to all the time as a kid, but then I moved somewhere where there's waaaay too many bugs for that. My feet get bit even wearing shoes I'd hate to see what would happen if I went barefoot lol
568.png
@octopusbear Wait, bit while even wearing shoes?! What the heck kind of bugs were those? Asking so I know where NOT to go XD

@Acencia Oh my gosh, that's crazy! I hope no one saw you! And at least your chickens were okay!

@icyliquid What kinds of sensory issues, if you don't mind me asking? I always get intrigued whenever I hear of folks who have those kinds of problems with walking or really touching anything :0 does it hurt or something?
@octopusbear Wait, bit while even wearing shoes?! What the heck kind of bugs were those? Asking so I know where NOT to go XD

@Acencia Oh my gosh, that's crazy! I hope no one saw you! And at least your chickens were okay!

@icyliquid What kinds of sensory issues, if you don't mind me asking? I always get intrigued whenever I hear of folks who have those kinds of problems with walking or really touching anything :0 does it hurt or something?
@OrdinaryImage

no clue! I just came home from a walk and when I took off my shoes I had bites on my feet. The bites went away pretty quickly so it might have just been some ants that got in there somehow, but I've definitely seen spiders and like weird beetle looking things while outside so who knows
@OrdinaryImage

no clue! I just came home from a walk and when I took off my shoes I had bites on my feet. The bites went away pretty quickly so it might have just been some ants that got in there somehow, but I've definitely seen spiders and like weird beetle looking things while outside so who knows
568.png
I used to! But, now that I live in an apartment, I would never because a lot of the dog owners out here don't clean after their pets, so I don't want to risk stepping in anything.
If I lived in a house again, it may be something I'd be willing to do again! (so long as the asphalt isn't scorching)
I used to! But, now that I live in an apartment, I would never because a lot of the dog owners out here don't clean after their pets, so I don't want to risk stepping in anything.
If I lived in a house again, it may be something I'd be willing to do again! (so long as the asphalt isn't scorching)
.-.
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 110 111