Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 110 111
I like walking barefoot inside the house but not outside, there's too many things to worry about

small rocks, wet grass ( getting a cold from cold feet because of it )and the fear of getting ticks.

I like walking barefoot inside the house but not outside, there's too many things to worry about

small rocks, wet grass ( getting a cold from cold feet because of it )and the fear of getting ticks.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
sometimes, but there are ticks in my area so not in my backyard anymore :(
and also we have chickens now and they usually stay in their pen but whenever we let them out they manage to instantly get poop everywhere haha

sometimes my brother and I go walk around the town at 3am without any shoes on... I know that seems like a dumb idea but there's lots of streetlights and literally nobody around so it's actually a lot of fun. we do it realllly rarely at this point though
sometimes, but there are ticks in my area so not in my backyard anymore :(
and also we have chickens now and they usually stay in their pen but whenever we let them out they manage to instantly get poop everywhere haha

sometimes my brother and I go walk around the town at 3am without any shoes on... I know that seems like a dumb idea but there's lots of streetlights and literally nobody around so it's actually a lot of fun. we do it realllly rarely at this point though
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
i used to love walking barefoot, but then i moved into the city and there's broken glass EVERYWHERE...
i used to love walking barefoot, but then i moved into the city and there's broken glass EVERYWHERE...
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
@OrdinaryImage it's really unpleasant like ticklish, but at the same time somehow harsh. It doesn't hurt me(tho it can be painful to someone with different sensory integration) but feels not quite right.
@OrdinaryImage it's really unpleasant like ticklish, but at the same time somehow harsh. It doesn't hurt me(tho it can be painful to someone with different sensory integration) but feels not quite right.
l3R7Ulc.pngfRWuQCl.png0HBKL8H.pngZ4EXqHV.pngwLurwzJ.png
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito2_640.png
@icyliquid Oh, that sounds uncomfortable :/ sorry you gotta live with that! I at least would hate that, haha
@icyliquid Oh, that sounds uncomfortable :/ sorry you gotta live with that! I at least would hate that, haha
I don't go outside barefoot a lot, but I do it sometimes when I get the mail because it's just short walk down my paved driveway
I don't go outside barefoot a lot, but I do it sometimes when I get the mail because it's just short walk down my paved driveway
opcExsG.png
42dKV5O.png
vqM9NnV.png
mlHpBMC.png
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif k5FxSvA.gif ZUWbxBq.png fungal_floracat.png kdUMPIG.gif
Sometimes I walk around the dog park barefoot, but that's because it's a big one with a river etc, so people don't really look at you funny. The 420 store I go to there's a dude that walks in wearing his pajamas and barefoot lmao
Sometimes I walk around the dog park barefoot, but that's because it's a big one with a river etc, so people don't really look at you funny. The 420 store I go to there's a dude that walks in wearing his pajamas and barefoot lmao
Nprhx6w5y-bannerferris-gif-7z58xh.gif
happy 100 pages milestone, weird feet thread
happy 100 pages milestone, weird feet thread
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
I should try this when I wake up tomorrow

take my backpack and stuff my shoes in there and just trod barefoot as long as I please

I like walkin' barefoot if I have somewhere to put my shoes, and if my parents don't see

they already think I'm strange as it is
I should try this when I wake up tomorrow

take my backpack and stuff my shoes in there and just trod barefoot as long as I please

I like walkin' barefoot if I have somewhere to put my shoes, and if my parents don't see

they already think I'm strange as it is
drink_a_chair_fr.png
yeah because i keep forgetting where my shoes are :'(
yeah because i keep forgetting where my shoes are :'(
my name is keaton i'm a dude and i like unpleasant music

LF a male 4 digit!!! please help me get my boy
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 110 111