Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragon Thread
bump
bump
bump
bump
@SapphireLime hey friend, thank you for doing this! May I please request some fodder? I'm on that coli grind, trying to get enough to open my next lair slots
@SapphireLime hey friend, thank you for doing this! May I please request some fodder? I'm on that coli grind, trying to get enough to open my next lair slots
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
Thank you thank you :DDDD
Thank you thank you :DDDD
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@hawketh no problem!
@hawketh no problem!
bump
bump
Hi @SapphireLime! Forgive me as I'm proficient with forums so I don't know how to insert dragon images here. If you really need to get rid of dragons, I have space for them, but the imperial female, GoodVibes, the wine mirror, and Aero are the ones I am particularly interested in, I know all of them are a lot so I'll take any you're willing to give me! Thank you!
Hi @SapphireLime! Forgive me as I'm proficient with forums so I don't know how to insert dragon images here. If you really need to get rid of dragons, I have space for them, but the imperial female, GoodVibes, the wine mirror, and Aero are the ones I am particularly interested in, I know all of them are a lot so I'll take any you're willing to give me! Thank you!
@sapphirelime i'd love to take some fodder off your hands!
@sapphirelime i'd love to take some fodder off your hands!
y6Tz96p.png
l7Ge01H.png
FvfV2kD.png
5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
milkchai-cacat.png
v0CPm88.png
HZSRMw5.png
WQA384m.png
@SapphireLime
I could use some fodder if you have any to spare
@SapphireLime
I could use some fodder if you have any to spare
Tricolor Cocoon Storm Seeker
Due to my sudden desire to actually train fodder myself, I am now limiting it to 1 dragon per person per day and may not always have fodder to give

I don't plan to close the thread until after flameforgers but may open it back up sometime in the future afterwards. Heck, I might even specifically open free fodder during fests. No idea, though.
Due to my sudden desire to actually train fodder myself, I am now limiting it to 1 dragon per person per day and may not always have fodder to give

I don't plan to close the thread until after flameforgers but may open it back up sometime in the future afterwards. Heck, I might even specifically open free fodder during fests. No idea, though.