Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Are 2014 to 2017 era dragons desirable?
Hi! I'm just now coming back to the site for the first time in a long time, and planning to get rid of most of my old dragons. I seem to remember older dragons being desirable during my time playing. Are 7-8 digit dragons from 8 to 5 years ago valuable/worth selling/giving out, or should I just exalt them if I no longer want them?
Hi! I'm just now coming back to the site for the first time in a long time, and planning to get rid of most of my old dragons. I seem to remember older dragons being desirable during my time playing. Are 7-8 digit dragons from 8 to 5 years ago valuable/worth selling/giving out, or should I just exalt them if I no longer want them?
kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.pngtumblr_oois8wYEPP1wnxxc9o1_100.png kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.png
@harutaka 7-digits yes, 8-digits (outside of G1 etc.) not really.
@harutaka 7-digits yes, 8-digits (outside of G1 etc.) not really.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

Awesome! Ty for letting me know. What sort of prices do 7-digits usually go for, if you know? Does their age matter, or just the number of digits?
@Shinyumbreon

Awesome! Ty for letting me know. What sort of prices do 7-digits usually go for, if you know? Does their age matter, or just the number of digits?
kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.pngtumblr_oois8wYEPP1wnxxc9o1_100.png kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.png
@harutaka just the digits, 7-digits start at 190g
@harutaka just the digits, 7-digits start at 190g
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon Rad! Thanks again for the heads up
@Shinyumbreon Rad! Thanks again for the heads up
@Harutaka just a heads up, if you're looking to make a thread for selling/auctioning your 7-digits, there's pinglists for interested collectors over at the ODCA. you can do price comparisons via the search options on AH, and i believe there's a pricing sheet on the collector thread as well. good luck! c:
@Harutaka just a heads up, if you're looking to make a thread for selling/auctioning your 7-digits, there's pinglists for interested collectors over at the ODCA. you can do price comparisons via the search options on AH, and i believe there's a pricing sheet on the collector thread as well. good luck! c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@harutaka

Besides solely going by digits, there's quite a few people out there that are into collecting older dragons - those 8-digits of yours could still have an audience!
@harutaka

Besides solely going by digits, there's quite a few people out there that are into collecting older dragons - those 8-digits of yours could still have an audience!
Tumblr_l_110173923371982.jpg
While those of us on the ODCA pinglists would mostly be interested in the 7-digits, you should be able to find interest in all of your older dragons from the Old Oaks thread!
While those of us on the ODCA pinglists would mostly be interested in the 7-digits, you should be able to find interest in all of your older dragons from the Old Oaks thread!
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Harutaka

If you are about to exalt some oldies I may be interested in buying/taking in a few! Would hate to see them be exalted after so long
@Harutaka

If you are about to exalt some oldies I may be interested in buying/taking in a few! Would hate to see them be exalted after so long
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif