Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i keep clenching my teeth by accident and it’s driving me nuts. what’s goin on girl help

also I need a name for a fictional snake. preferably a really dumb name because it’s funnier that way
i keep clenching my teeth by accident and it’s driving me nuts. what’s goin on girl help

also I need a name for a fictional snake. preferably a really dumb name because it’s funnier that way
sick n tired of people not crediting the one who came up w the idea first after copying it all word for word [emoji=skull size=1]
sick n tired of people not crediting the one who came up w the idea first after copying it all word for word
rPflwkH.png
i wish i still had one of those chicken and rice meals
i wish i still had one of those chicken and rice meals
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
bro why am i so bad at a rank rainmaker

also for whatever reason i keep booyahing too early at the start of matches. where did that come from? why do i keep trying to booyah half a second early? it messes me up, too, bc i then have to go back and interrupt my movement to booyah
bro why am i so bad at a rank rainmaker

also for whatever reason i keep booyahing too early at the start of matches. where did that come from? why do i keep trying to booyah half a second early? it messes me up, too, bc i then have to go back and interrupt my movement to booyah
memtro
fr+3
he/xey
demiboy

Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
—— songs that are important to me
or that give me unreasonable joy :>
You know how every friend group has that one person who is less assertive, meek, and sometimes gets left with the burden or responsibility? Sometimes I feel that that person.
You know how every friend group has that one person who is less assertive, meek, and sometimes gets left with the burden or responsibility? Sometimes I feel that that person.
video game
video game
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
i keep getting decent luck with gene drops from coli and my mind is blown o.o
i keep getting decent luck with gene drops from coli and my mind is blown o.o
ezgif-2-da7e7819d0.gif
WELL I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING TONIGHT
WELL I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING TONIGHT
VGxuHXT.png
Infinity Train… man. I’m really grateful I had Running Away downloaded because I haven’t seen anyone else online with a link to it.
Infinity Train… man. I’m really grateful I had Running Away downloaded because I haven’t seen anyone else online with a link to it.
AqaqXxe.png
F*ck, man, I've been exhausted all day. Don't wanna go to work tomorrow even though it'll be a later shift than usual.

Maybe I should just clock out early and get some extra sleep.
F*ck, man, I've been exhausted all day. Don't wanna go to work tomorrow even though it'll be a later shift than usual.

Maybe I should just clock out early and get some extra sleep.
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png