Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Scenes] Coliseum Scenes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I absolutely love this idea, including the suggestion of also offering legacy scenes like legacy vistas, but I'd strongly prefer that scene drops aren't linked to the time of day. Someone who can only coli at certain times of day because of school/work/childcare/whatever shouldn't be unable to ever access certain loot drops.

Other than that, omg yes to all of this.
I absolutely love this idea, including the suggestion of also offering legacy scenes like legacy vistas, but I'd strongly prefer that scene drops aren't linked to the time of day. Someone who can only coli at certain times of day because of school/work/childcare/whatever shouldn't be unable to ever access certain loot drops.

Other than that, omg yes to all of this.
Support! Crystal pools is one of the most beautiful places on site.
Support! Crystal pools is one of the most beautiful places on site.
PLEASE GIBBBBBBBBBB
PLEASE GIBBBBBBBBBB
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
I know we have some official scenes but a night based kelpbed with glowing kelp, would be infinitely cooler than the one we got.
I know we have some official scenes but a night based kelpbed with glowing kelp, would be infinitely cooler than the one we got.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Support support su-PPORT PLEASE

We could really use some more scene diversity and also, agreed! Night based kelpbed is so much cooler...
Support support su-PPORT PLEASE

We could really use some more scene diversity and also, agreed! Night based kelpbed is so much cooler...
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
Ooo absolutely yes!! Sounds great
Ooo absolutely yes!! Sounds great
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-**.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
i'm bumping this thread again - i 100% agree, i want a boreal wood scene so badly
i'm bumping this thread again - i 100% agree, i want a boreal wood scene so badly
dT9HQge.png
qjxrAwx.png
J8QoPxT.png
PEFrAZg.gif Ti1VB.gif
support! i need to give my mire flyers mires ;0;
support! i need to give my mire flyers mires ;0;
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
Support - this rules tbh
Support - this rules tbh
Tumblr_l_110173923371982.jpg
Wouldn't be too hard to see. I'd like to see some more of them.
Wouldn't be too hard to see. I'd like to see some more of them.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9