Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77
ELDEN RING.......I have been playing it over the last 6 months for a total of 250+ hours and I'm still only maybe a little more than halfway through, but I don't care because that just means I have plenty more to enjoy from this game. Only problem is I would love to read up more on the lore but I don't want spoilers...
ELDEN RING.......I have been playing it over the last 6 months for a total of 250+ hours and I'm still only maybe a little more than halfway through, but I don't care because that just means I have plenty more to enjoy from this game. Only problem is I would love to read up more on the lore but I don't want spoilers...
I can't stop listening to These New Demons by Dommin. Especially the second verse.

Help.
I can't stop listening to These New Demons by Dommin. Especially the second verse.

Help.
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
Drawing rainy/stormy nature scenes. Also pumpkin patches. [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=cloud size=1] Autumn is my absolute favorite season and we got a big storm with rain for the first time in months here! It was so calming and now I can't shake the vibe :p
Drawing rainy/stormy nature scenes. Also pumpkin patches.

Autumn is my absolute favorite season and we got a big storm with rain for the first time in months here! It was so calming and now I can't shake the vibe :p
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
Listening to Amsterdam Klezmer Band, all Queen albums and dogs :3 I really really want a dog (for multiple years now, and I now live with my bestie (romantically) and without parents who dislike dogs)
Listening to Amsterdam Klezmer Band, all Queen albums and dogs :3 I really really want a dog (for multiple years now, and I now live with my bestie (romantically) and without parents who dislike dogs)

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
My friend sent me Ghost's Life Eternal after I described an OC to her. I have been obsessed with their music ever since. Another friend really loves Poets of the Fall, so that has been the only thing to pry me away from Ghost. The Resident Evil series decided to drag me back to one of my oldest fandoms too. It's only gonna get worse once the RE4 remake comes out and the 8 DLC.
My friend sent me Ghost's Life Eternal after I described an OC to her. I have been obsessed with their music ever since. Another friend really loves Poets of the Fall, so that has been the only thing to pry me away from Ghost. The Resident Evil series decided to drag me back to one of my oldest fandoms too. It's only gonna get worse once the RE4 remake comes out and the 8 DLC.
]_____________________________________________________
JvUa9ma.png
f2im1oV.png
im really into empires smp rn lol
im really into empires smp rn lol
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
Currently got Crazy Obsessed(tm) with Guilty Gear Strive :,)

I saw the news about Bridget and even though my most fighting game experience is the Smash series, I caved and bought the game. Somebody offered to teach me how to play, and I ended up fighting a bunch of fellow newbies in a discord server. Caved again and bought just Testament, just to see (since a much more experienced player said I'd like their playstyle)

Turns out he was right and I won almost every match with them, and now I'm saving up money to buy the season pass + Bridget lol. Only thing on my mind at work now is going home and playing some more
Currently got Crazy Obsessed(tm) with Guilty Gear Strive :,)

I saw the news about Bridget and even though my most fighting game experience is the Smash series, I caved and bought the game. Somebody offered to teach me how to play, and I ended up fighting a bunch of fellow newbies in a discord server. Caved again and bought just Testament, just to see (since a much more experienced player said I'd like their playstyle)

Turns out he was right and I won almost every match with them, and now I'm saving up money to buy the season pass + Bridget lol. Only thing on my mind at work now is going home and playing some more
Final Fantasy XV! … Particularly my trash background character faves who probably don’t even share 10 minutes of screentime combined
Final Fantasy XV! … Particularly my trash background character faves who probably don’t even share 10 minutes of screentime combined
unknown.png
Overlord. I like to call it That Time I Fell in Love With a Lich King.

And the Japanese language.
Overlord. I like to call it That Time I Fell in Love With a Lich King.

And the Japanese language.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
uhhhh... idk, let's just say, i feel like i get times in life where i wish i was more interested in things.

Today I read 3 short stories by Stephen King after not reading for a long time. When I was younger I enjoyed reading even more, I still like to read. I own many Stephen King books, many I have read and many I have not but plan to.
uhhhh... idk, let's just say, i feel like i get times in life where i wish i was more interested in things.

Today I read 3 short stories by Stephen King after not reading for a long time. When I was younger I enjoyed reading even more, I still like to read. I own many Stephen King books, many I have read and many I have not but plan to.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77