Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | YOUR Warrior's Way Goals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
my main priority is to level as many permas to 25 as possible. i have a few that are close to max, but i'd love to see how far i can get my other dragons too.

other than that, i want one of everything - especially familiars - before i start buying doubles to resell (or use) later.

i was going to train/exalt fodder at the same time, but the fodder floor seems kinda high right now so i'll probably just leave that alone for now.
my main priority is to level as many permas to 25 as possible. i have a few that are close to max, but i'd love to see how far i can get my other dragons too.

other than that, i want one of everything - especially familiars - before i start buying doubles to resell (or use) later.

i was going to train/exalt fodder at the same time, but the fodder floor seems kinda high right now so i'll probably just leave that alone for now.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
was gonna train some more fodder but the fodder floor rose really quickly so i'll stick to leveling up my GW/FP trainers for now

no idea what to do with my event currency. maybe i'll just buy a ton of the owlcats. i could always use more owlcats
was gonna train some more fodder but the fodder floor rose really quickly so i'll stick to leveling up my GW/FP trainers for now

no idea what to do with my event currency. maybe i'll just buy a ton of the owlcats. i could always use more owlcats
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
The same plan I have every festival - get those fams! (I'm grinding in Woodland Path, since I'm trying to get those guys, too!)
The same plan I have every festival - get those fams! (I'm grinding in Woodland Path, since I'm trying to get those guys, too!)
DSEHBxF.png
-get more money. Lots of money.
-get all new items
-finish MicWizard project and/or Doors Guy project
-level dragons to lvl 25
-get more money. Lots of money.
-get all new items
-finish MicWizard project and/or Doors Guy project
-level dragons to lvl 25
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
train a few permas, get the new familiars, and try to complete the bingo
train a few permas, get the new familiars, and try to complete the bingo

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
My main goal is to get one of everything, as some others have said. My goal once I have achieved that, is to get three copies of the new apparel and new scenes at the very minimum. More would be nice, but.... 3 of each of the gem items alone is about 1500g. If I only maxed out G&G every day and traded for gems, then it'd take 20 days to make all of that and I only have 11 so like </3
My main goal is to get one of everything, as some others have said. My goal once I have achieved that, is to get three copies of the new apparel and new scenes at the very minimum. More would be nice, but.... 3 of each of the gem items alone is about 1500g. If I only maxed out G&G every day and traded for gems, then it'd take 20 days to make all of that and I only have 11 so like </3
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
- sell as much stuff as i can (get those stonks)
- maybe train a fodder or two
- make stonks
- sell as much stuff as i can (get those stonks)
- maybe train a fodder or two
- make stonks
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Apparel.

I'm not gonna bother with anything else. I wanna make my Derp Dergs look good by Plague Standards. *Nods.*
Apparel.

I'm not gonna bother with anything else. I wanna make my Derp Dergs look good by Plague Standards. *Nods.*
We are who we are and nothing more.
I want the Power Up, Warrior Spirit and that really nice gem scene, but we'll see, I'd have to earn a lot of treasure to convert to gems and I'm not super enthusiastic about leveling fodder at the moment. Still, it's 10 days so I'll probably make it happen.
I want the Power Up, Warrior Spirit and that really nice gem scene, but we'll see, I'd have to earn a lot of treasure to convert to gems and I'm not super enthusiastic about leveling fodder at the moment. Still, it's 10 days so I'll probably make it happen.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Get any permas that aren't leveled yet to 25 ^^ After that if I get a chance I'll level fodder
Get any permas that aren't leveled yet to 25 ^^ After that if I get a chance I'll level fodder
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7