Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I gotta stop scrying with gem genes
1 2 3
I am LAMENTING!!!
A friend of mine gifted me an accent I've had my eyeballs on for a little while and finally put an outfit together for. I couldn't find a dragon on the AH who fit perfectly, so I started checking out some different genes on dragons I thought had the potential to match the fit.

WHY do I even bother seeing how they'd look with gem genes!!! I KNOW they'll look perfect. I just can't afford it. Crying sobbing

at least I've learned to not see how G1s would look as imperials, though.
I am LAMENTING!!!
A friend of mine gifted me an accent I've had my eyeballs on for a little while and finally put an outfit together for. I couldn't find a dragon on the AH who fit perfectly, so I started checking out some different genes on dragons I thought had the potential to match the fit.

WHY do I even bother seeing how they'd look with gem genes!!! I KNOW they'll look perfect. I just can't afford it. Crying sobbing

tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
[quote name="Pool" date="2022-08-08 14:59:01" ] at least I've learned to not see how G1s would look as imperials, though. [/quote] oh lord why did you ever do this to yourself This way lies madness.
Pool wrote on 2022-08-08 14:59:01:

oh lord why did you ever do this to yourself

This way lies madness.
[quote name="Benzaldehyde" date="2022-08-08 15:04:03" ] oh lord why did you ever do this to yourself This way lies madness. [/quote] I wasn't thinking!!! Every single time I would go "Oh this looks nice--ah,,,, never mind"
Benzaldehyde wrote on 2022-08-08 15:04:03:
oh lord why did you ever do this to yourself

This way lies madness.
I wasn't thinking!!! Every single time I would go "Oh this looks nice--ah,,,, never mind"
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
I made that mistake with Imperials when I first joined the game. What a sad realization, haha. This chick ate all my gems with that Wasp. First one I've had to gem gene myself and I'm crying about it: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66142589][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661426/66142589_350.png[/img][/url]
I made that mistake with Imperials when I first joined the game. What a sad realization, haha.

This chick ate all my gems with that Wasp. First one I've had to gem gene myself and I'm crying about it:

66142589_350.png
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
[quote name="Seaglauss" date="2022-08-08 15:19:56" ] I made that mistake with Imperials when I first joined the game. What a sad realization, haha. This chick ate all my gems with that Wasp. First one I've had to gem gene myself and I'm crying about it: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66142589][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661426/66142589_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] Okay, but that wasp is perfection. I generally only allow myself one gem gene when scrying, but some of my dragons.. yeah. This [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65936510]doofus[/url] started as a random scry that I fell in love with.. Three flipping gem genes x_x But worth it.. I love him.
Seaglauss wrote on 2022-08-08 15:19:56:
I made that mistake with Imperials when I first joined the game. What a sad realization, haha.

This chick ate all my gems with that Wasp. First one I've had to gem gene myself and I'm crying about it:

66142589_350.png
Okay, but that wasp is perfection.

I generally only allow myself one gem gene when scrying, but some of my dragons.. yeah.

This doofus started as a random scry that I fell in love with.. Three flipping gem genes x_x But worth it.. I love him.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Yeah, gem genes are rough for the wallet. You get used to it eventually. I still refuse to do triple gem genes or combine multiple gem genes with a gem breed though.
Yeah, gem genes are rough for the wallet. You get used to it eventually. I still refuse to do triple gem genes or combine multiple gem genes with a gem breed though.
The struggle is so real. I try to limit myself to one gem gene per scry... So, uh, there are of course multiple dragons on my first lair tab alone that break that rule...

I'm like the freakin' Gru meme, but I just love gem genes, okay?!
The struggle is so real. I try to limit myself to one gem gene per scry... So, uh, there are of course multiple dragons on my first lair tab alone that break that rule...

I'm like the freakin' Gru meme, but I just love gem genes, okay?!
i have a poor tendency not to check where certain genes or breed changes come from when i finish a scry.

i need more than 20,000 gems as a result.
i have a poor tendency not to check where certain genes or breed changes come from when i finish a scry.

i need more than 20,000 gems as a result.
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
Lol imagine doing that < has 7 projects that need stained
Lol imagine doing that < has 7 projects that need stained
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
dawg i need so many wc scrolls, these things are 2kg at their cheapest and that only happens every other year
why did i spend my savings on night sky silks instead of wc scrolls when they were cycled in whyyyyyyy
dawg i need so many wc scrolls, these things are 2kg at their cheapest and that only happens every other year
why did i spend my savings on night sky silks instead of wc scrolls when they were cycled in whyyyyyyy
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
1 2 3