Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [FIXED] Homepage / Login issues
1 2 3 4
Issues logging in / clicking message center, dropd own menu for account, etc on front page only. Login works when I login from dragonlair/nesting grounds/gather (etc) but either the login dialogue window doesn't show up at all OR it shows up after about a dozen tries.

Didn't see this reported already, friends say that they've had similar issues.

Windows 7, Chrome.
Issues logging in / clicking message center, dropd own menu for account, etc on front page only. Login works when I login from dragonlair/nesting grounds/gather (etc) but either the login dialogue window doesn't show up at all OR it shows up after about a dozen tries.

Didn't see this reported already, friends say that they've had similar issues.

Windows 7, Chrome.
I probably have the exec same issue. Basically the whole top-right panel doesn't work from the front page, but does from any other page.

Using Safari and Firefox
I probably have the exec same issue. Basically the whole top-right panel doesn't work from the front page, but does from any other page.

Using Safari and Firefox
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
I'm experiencing the same problem, using IE11
I'm experiencing the same problem, using IE11
Rawr! Fire!
Same issue, using google chrome.
Same issue, using google chrome.
Same here, on both Chrome and Safari (from my iPad)
Same here, on both Chrome and Safari (from my iPad)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Same issue on my work computer, using IE. Also have the issue on my home computer with FireFox when attempting to login before the page is done loading.
Same issue on my work computer, using IE. Also have the issue on my home computer with FireFox when attempting to login before the page is done loading.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Same as ceiswyn, on Chrome on my computer and Safari on iPad.
Same as ceiswyn, on Chrome on my computer and Safari on iPad.
Same issue, Windows 8, Chrome and Firefox, and also Samsung Galaxy III standard web browser.
Same issue, Windows 8, Chrome and Firefox, and also Samsung Galaxy III standard web browser.
Hi everyone!

I've added a tracked tag to this thread so we can keep an eye on these reports and keep them all together hopefully in one place to see what might be going on here.

To help the dev team, please let us know;
- Your operating system (Windows 7, 8, etc.) or device if mobile
- Your web browsers tested (and their versions)

Also, please try logging in from www.flightrising.com instead of flightrising.com/index.php as this might also be contributing to some problems.

Thank you so much for your patience everyone! Hopefully we can get this resolved soon.
Hi everyone!

I've added a tracked tag to this thread so we can keep an eye on these reports and keep them all together hopefully in one place to see what might be going on here.

To help the dev team, please let us know;
- Your operating system (Windows 7, 8, etc.) or device if mobile
- Your web browsers tested (and their versions)

Also, please try logging in from www.flightrising.com instead of flightrising.com/index.php as this might also be contributing to some problems.

Thank you so much for your patience everyone! Hopefully we can get this resolved soon.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I've noticed that I can sign in/click message center and they will eventually go through, but loading those pages takes a very long time. Also, navigating to the front page takes significantly longer than any other page. Often times, I will have to hit the "Login" button several times for it to go through.

I've noticed this on my desktop (Mozilla Firefox, version 30.0, Windows 7), my mobile (Android, not sure of version, Chrome, not sure of version), and my work computer (Chrome, not sure of version, Windows 7).

On my mobile, I sign in from flightrising.com, no /index, and it still takes a very long time. I'm not 100% sure if that's what I'm signing in with on my desktop/work computer, but I can try next time and update this message.
I've noticed that I can sign in/click message center and they will eventually go through, but loading those pages takes a very long time. Also, navigating to the front page takes significantly longer than any other page. Often times, I will have to hit the "Login" button several times for it to go through.

I've noticed this on my desktop (Mozilla Firefox, version 30.0, Windows 7), my mobile (Android, not sure of version, Chrome, not sure of version), and my work computer (Chrome, not sure of version, Windows 7).

On my mobile, I sign in from flightrising.com, no /index, and it still takes a very long time. I'm not 100% sure if that's what I'm signing in with on my desktop/work computer, but I can try next time and update this message.
1 2 3 4