Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [FIXED] Homepage / Login issues
1 2 3 4
@Xhaztol
Yup, it worked! And it loaded really quickly, far quicker than it has for me in a while.
@Xhaztol
Yup, it worked! And it loaded really quickly, far quicker than it has for me in a while.
@Xhaztol Seems to be in working order and quite quick too ^_^
@Xhaztol Seems to be in working order and quite quick too ^_^
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
@Xhaztol

I retried on my mobile and desktop, and both loaded the front page completely and promptly from flightrising.com. I haven't been able to check my work computer yet.
@Xhaztol

I retried on my mobile and desktop, and both loaded the front page completely and promptly from flightrising.com. I haven't been able to check my work computer yet.
Both logging in and opening my notifications drop-down worked like a charm. Thanks a bunch folks!
Both logging in and opening my notifications drop-down worked like a charm. Thanks a bunch folks!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Xhaztol Works like a charm now! Thanks so much guys!
@Xhaztol Works like a charm now! Thanks so much guys!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@Xhaztol

Like everyone else, not only did it work, it worked really quickly. Thanks so much!
@Xhaztol

Like everyone else, not only did it work, it worked really quickly. Thanks so much!
Lovely to hear! I'm gonna go ahead and call this one wrapped. Thanks for the testing, everyone!
Lovely to hear! I'm gonna go ahead and call this one wrapped. Thanks for the testing, everyone!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4